Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16565960616263646566

Thread: Boxing

Crazy set of events. Very likely just a coincidence but it does sound like someone sent the heavies in!!!

Frampton has been very subdued in the last week too. Will it be re arranged for September?
    is it wrong to use your unfair advantage?

He'll have to keep the natives happy so I'd say there'll be a fight in Belfast but against who Ive no idea. Talk of a fight against Selby maybe.

Klitschko retires. Credit to him, had a ton more respect for him after the AJ fight.
    AJ mandatory fight against that fat taytee ortiz in november. Was supposed to be Pulev. He'll absolutley pan whoever it is. Means AJ vs wilder is closer now. Fury out of the way as hes wrapped too. Hope a rematch with whyte could happen too if he can stay in the picture.

Pulev is better than Ortiz neither are at the top level. AJ will probably lose a belt to politics before he wins them all. He could fight Pulev and Ortiz on the same night!!

really cant bring myself to get excited about that division, the standard is just so poor. the only one worth watching is Joshua and I don't even rate him that highly. Wilder is awful to watch and the one and only time i watched that parker fella he was woefull. really need fury back in there to shake things up, if only for the entertainment value.

Quote Originally Posted by pob View Post
    really cant bring myself to get excited about that division, the standard is just so poor. the only one worth watching is Joshua and I don't even rate him that highly. Wilder is awful to watch and the one and only time i watched that parker fella he was woefull. really need fury back in there to shake things up, if only for the entertainment value.
    Theres some good fighters coming through. Dubois is one to look out for as is Yarde, could easily see him moving up to heavyweight eventually. Even ward could do it. Whyte will be a force in that division too. I think he could take parker and wilder without a problem. The division is in better shape than it has been for some years.

Burns Crolla announced for Oct. tasty wee fight there. Both fighters have overcome a lot in their past to be worthy champs. Crolla to win is my guess. Think it might even be within the distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Craoibhe Rua View Post
    Burns Crolla announced for Oct. tasty wee fight there. Both fighters have overcome a lot in their past to be worthy champs. Crolla to win is my guess. Think it might even be within the distance.
    Aye read that. Whoever loses is done really, especially crolla. Taylor was after fighting burns but mcguigan was quick to say that taylor would beat him and after he dismantled davies will probably look for a bigger fight.
    Whyte is on the undercard for the indongo crawford fight next weekend.