Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22626566676869707172

Thread: Boxing

Ggggrrrrreeeeasaaattttt fight coming up with Groves and Junior. Junior to win in the latter rounds.
    is it wrong to use your unfair advantage?

Quote Originally Posted by Craoibhe Rua View Post
    Ggggrrrrreeeeasaaattttt fight coming up with Groves and Junior. Junior to win in the latter rounds.
    Defo. I said EJ last week but now I dont know. groves is looking good and is right when he says EJ hasnt really fought anyone in his class. Groves was unlucky with that split decision against Badou Jack and obviously robbed with the stoppage in the first fight against Froch. If he hadnt lost those 2 fights people would fear him much more and he would be miles higher on the rankings than he is. Will be nice for him to win that tournament.
    The defining moments in our lives are never planned.

I hope Callum Smith wins it i’d made him strong favourite a year ago now I’m not so sure maybe he needs a good fighter to bring the best out of him.

Groves has some good fighters on his record he is a good boxer had some very tough fights whilst Eubank Jnr looks really fresh and I thought Groves was uncomfortable for a few rounds last night ......this is going to be a great fight as Groves can bang and Eubank has a good chin and speed.

Pulev is apparently injured - torn pectoral I think it should be called in English. Reportedly hasn't been throwing any punches at training for two weeks now and it would take a medicinal miracle for him to make it back in time for his fight with Joshua.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Ortiz done for drugs, Pulev injured, wouldn't be shocked if Whyte stepped in thou it would ruin his career. Would wilder swap? His deal with Stiverne isn't sealed.

Tanita Tikaram