Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 1234567891252 ... LastLast

Thread: Boxing

Quote Originally Posted by Craoibhe Rua View Post
    Campbell is technically very very good.
    coyle made him look a lot better than he is imo

couple of decent fights lined up later in the year. cotto v canelo and golovkin v remedieux should be class.

My man Joshua fighting tomoro. It'll be the first time I haven't bet on under 3 rounds for him. Might do 3-6 at 9/2.

His nemisis is on the card and if they both win there a good dust up due for the 12 dec. before that fury will take on klitchsko. I've watched fury for years and whilst he has never 'looked' a good fighter, he always seems to win.

There are quite a few good fights coming up over the next few years in other weights too.

There aren't too many too many top heavy weights at the minute but there are a few coming through. I can see Joshua beat fury in 2016 to claim the title.
    is it wrong to use your unfair advantage?

Cornish won't last 3 rounds Joshua will destroy him in 2. Groves to beat jack on points I think - just. Anyone know what's happening with the Saunders fight against the Irish lad Lee?

says it all, mayweather is fighting tonight and no ones arsed - what a way to bow out.
    You'll Never Work Alone - Konica Minolta

Quote Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
    says it all, mayweather is fighting tonight and no ones arsed - what a way to bow out.
    Mayweather is a disgrace to the sport. With his physical and tactical attributes, and a division that has thrown up any number of talented and exciting opponents, he should be retiring with a legacy of all-time great fights like that of the Leonard/Hearns/Hagler/Duran or Ali/Frazier/Foreman/Norton eras.

What should have been a glorious career became consumed by greed for money and cherry-picking opponents when he was good enough to simply take on all-comers.
    "..Rush has a chance...and when Rush has a chance, Rush scores.."

Quote Originally Posted by pob View Post
    Cornish won't last 3 rounds Joshua will destroy him in 2. Groves to beat jack on points I think - just. Anyone know what's happening with the Saunders fight against the Irish lad Lee?
    Saunders has injured his hand.

Quote Originally Posted by pob View Post
    I think it'll last a bit longer. Cornish isn't soft and has some power. If he is in anyway serious he'll need to keep Joshua at arms length but Joshua will soften him up. If I was to pick a round it would be 4

Quote Originally Posted by donkeykongdazza View Post
    Mayweather is a disgrace to the sport. With his physical and tactical attributes, and a division that has thrown up any number of talented and exciting opponents, he should be retiring with a legacy of all-time great fights like that of the Leonard/Hearns/Hagler/Duran or Ali/Frazier/Foreman/Norton eras.

What should have been a glorious career became consumed by greed for money and cherry-picking opponents when he was good enough to simply take on all-comers.
    Haven't watch mayweather in a few years. Undoubtedly an amazing talent but as yous say, he has hid from real competition in order to get a record. Like the arsenal invincibles.

You really think tonights his last fight, with that ego??

He'll pick one more patsy to go past Marciano.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Christ, Joshua doesn't hang around.........under 2 minutes!
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."