Page 61 of 72 FirstFirst ... 115154555657585960616263646566676871 ... LastLast

Thread: Boxing

Yeah, I've seen a few fights but not in real time so it's hard to get a real picture. I think it will be tough, but just think Brook will take it.
    is it wrong to use your unfair advantage?

Quote Originally Posted by pob View Post
    have a look a look at what spence did to algieri, it should be on youtube. he's brilliant and will be a very tough fight for brook. all the pros (admittedly the yanks) are predicting spence.
    brooke getting back down to 147 from MW might be a factor aswell
    Definitley will be tough but spence has only had 21 fights and Algieri whos 42 is the only decent fight hes had. Admittedley brooks roster isnt stacked with great fighters but he beat porter and did well for 5 against ggg and has bags more experience. I just think its a move too early for spence.

brilliant from canelo, completely dominated chavez jnr
    ggg v canelo signed for september apparently. should be a great fight

Different class from Canelo. Is he the man to beat GGG. definitely has all the tools. It'll be a great match up.

I think it will be competitive for maybe 6/7 rounds but see ggg gradually break him down, he'll be too big and strong for him. Didn't realise the size difference until I saw them in the ring together. Canelo looked tiny next to him

He's smaller but he has the strength to take him out. It's just a query if he can take GGG'z power.

maybe. although jacobs can bang and golovkin took everything he had. he also literally walked through lemieux who is known as a big puncher.
    having said that though, he is 35 and in decline. brook and jacobs showed how easy he is to hit and he looked a bit slow in those last two fights. canelo's best chance is a points win imo, if he comes to fight i see ggg stopping him in round 7/8

Kal Yafai fighting tonight. I like this fella and think he can go further in a really tough division but he has a sturdy opponent tonight. I think Kal will be ahead on points and although they aren't common at this level, I think he'll take a KO rd 10-12.

His younger brother is fighting in the card too. Quite a lot of hype about him being the better fighter but yet to really show it. Tonight might see his star lift off.

Eggy is fighting too. Always a decent show with him.

My fight tonight is getting out of my promise to watch Lala land.

Josh Kelly put on another nice show. It'll take a good few matches to see where he can go but he seems to be a champ in the making.

Frankie gavin on now. A bit of a waste of talent. Not sure if he can get it all back together.

White has pulled out of his fight with Wach on june 3rd with a foot injury. Yeah right. Lining up a fight with parker or bellew as we speak id say.