Page 64 of 75 FirstFirst ... 145457585960616263646566676869707174 ... LastLast

Thread: Boxing

Brooks can't see and puts the knee down. All over.
    is it wrong to use your unfair advantage?

Great night of boxing. Spence looks like he'll clean up that division although him an Thurman should be a great fight.
    Delighted for groves, thought he might come up short again when he got cut but fair play to him. Rematch with degale surely on the cards now

It was a great nights boxing. Yes, spence did look good, especially after he got passed the first 4 rds. Khan will now have the upper hand in negotiations but I don't know if they'd fill Wembley.

I think de gale beats groves and that'd be a good match up. Not sure if either would want it next.

And in Frampton-selby, Saunders-Eubanks, AJ-Fury, Kal Yafai-Conlon, Flanagan- Crolla, adding in Bellew, Cleverly, Whyte, Hughie Fury, the smiths and the young pretenders coming through, the fight scene is looking good for the next 12 months.

I don't see Khan having any advantage in negotiations the man is a deluded plank talking as if he was the second coming last night.

IMO the Brook v Khan fight is dead no point to it both coming off big losses and it will a hard sell Khan should have took the fight before now but like Floyd v Pacman it is too late as I don't see Brook fighting again this year.

i dont see khan v brook happening now either, there just wont be the interest in it.
    brook's next move will be interesting. all the top 147 pounders beat him imo, so you'd think he would move up. although i cant see him beating any of the MW's apart from maybe saunders, who will lose his belt anyway once he faces golovkin or canelo

Quote Originally Posted by pob View Post
    i dont see khan v brook happening now either, there just wont be the interest in it.
    brook's next move will be interesting. all the top 147 pounders beat him imo, so you'd think he would move up. although i cant see him beating any of the MW's apart from maybe saunders, who will lose his belt anyway once he faces golovkin or canelo
    He has confirmed he will move up to 154ibs obviously that depends if his eye is ok I wouldn't want to be boxing with my face held together by pins !

The plus is he will make weight easy but the guys higher up hit harder and will target his eyes now.

He was well in the fight until the injury happened in the 7th round I had him a few up but Spence took total control from then fair play to him he dug deep as Brook gave him a very tough 5 & 6th rounds something he has never had to deal with before.

Khan is a plank but its definitely a fight people would still like to see. Yeah, Brook won't be out for a while with his eye but it'll happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Craoibhe Rua View Post
    Khan is a plank but its definitely a fight people would still like to see. Yeah, Brook won't be out for a while with his eye but it'll happen.
    The casuals would lap it up no doubt but would Khan go to 154ibs for it I don't think he really wants it he was glad Kell lost last night he couldn't wait to get stuck into him.

Khan is not scared of fighting Brook imo but he is scared of losing to him if that makes sense that's why he has avoided the fight for so long and hopefully Kell doesn't give him the fight.

I think the money will talk and they'll do it and hopefully Kell will whoop his ass

Gutted for Brook on saturday. Thlught he had it under control in the early rounds but Spence was good in the later ones. Brook has a real problem now, he could seriously damage his vision if he fights again. I wouldnt be shocked to see hom stop and it'd be a real shame as hes a very good fighter.
    Really would like to see Eubank jr get his fucking arse kicked after what he tweeted. Hes just like his father. A dislikeable cunt.
    Well done to groves too, great nights work for him and hopefully a big fight with degale is next.