Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2831323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Post your thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post

That is all.
    Don't say that Noods, we'll win the CL, and you'll feel better.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Don't say that Noods, we'll win the CL, and you'll feel better.
    I wish I felt that way , but I fear Madrid's greater experience and know-how will be telling.

I don't 'feel' anything good anymore, just all the negative things one can feel and it's getting worse.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I wish I felt that way , but I fear Madrid's greater experience and know-how will be telling.

I don't 'feel' anything good anymore, just all the negative things one can feel and it's getting worse.
    Noods

I've hardly been on recently....had stuff on my mind too. I used to post much more before TTWAR closed down.

That said, I was hit with a sledgehammer recently(not physically), so can't comment on the pain you're going through.

However, please seek someone to talk to. I mean in your local area there must be a group, person, people who have some understanding and can offer you an ear and perhaps guide you to some sort of improvement whatever that may be.

I wouldn't speak highly of mancs.....travelled up to Liverpool for my first game on the Kop in 93.....and my second game was luckily the 3 -3.......probably my best mate was a Manc fan.....and not a nicer guy could you meet.

Anyway, was due to go on holiday with him and another mate in March....only to receive a phonecall 3 weeks before to hear he'd been found in a hotel room near where he worked. We went on holiday to honour him but in all honesty the past 2 months has truly been a blur.

45 years old.....wife and stepdaughter. Twin daughters. Ran a successful business (or so I thought) however Im not sure you ever get to know someone. When we beat City at Anfield....the first person I heard from was him congratulating me on beating them!

Anyway, not here to hijack your thoughts. Please please please try to seek help. However much you are in pain I am SURE that there is a way to benefit and hopefully find an alternative or improvement health wise. Try to find something positive every day. Surround yourself with positive people. I've had an incurable illness since 98 I'm lucky in that I can still work as a PE teacher with not too many problems touch wood......however you HAVE to focus on whatever positives you can. I don't know the answer for you however please make an effort to find a way ok. Thats all I can suggest I guess.

Oh finally....every person I work with think Madrid are too strong.....however they've looked weak defensively all campaign......and if you asked me how we compare with our last two attempts in CL Finals...well here's hoping we're in a decent position this time round!!!!

Sad to hear that RD, sorry for your loss.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Sad to hear that RD, sorry for your loss.
    Ditto.

Life is a nowt but pain and misery for some whilst many others get no life or very little at all.

Just up after sleeping for around 16 hours and still feel like $@*. Life is such a *%*.

I'm going on holiday to Berlin for a week (to watch the WC final with mates) and I'm hugely excited. Also just booked a trip to Krakow for a day and am thinking of visiting Stettin too. This may be quite a bit of fun!
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Oh, did I forget to mention I'll be in Krakow with my ex, to whom I've not spoken in 5 years and just started talking to last month?

What could possibly go wrong?!
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Hello I'm new here. I have a Liverpool soccer ball signed by 20 people (mostly players I guess) but I would need help to identify the signatures. How could I post a message with pictures (and in which section) to get your support ? thanks in advance

Just heard Iron Maiden live yesterday.

It. Was. Amazing.

They're not even among my five favourite bands, but they're something fucking else. Holy bollocks, they brought out a life sized replica of a Spitfire ffs!
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non