Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232627282930313233

Thread: Post your thoughts

Just climbed a nice peak in my homeland - 2729m. Was a tough trek, one of the tougher accessible by your average tourist. Loved every second of it.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Just climbed a nice peak in my homeland - 2729m. Was a tough trek, one of the tougher accessible by your average tourist. Loved every second of it.
    No photos. Don't believe you.
    It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Use your imagination mate. Afraid your balls will explode if you feast your eyes on my godly beauty.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Use your imagination mate. Afraid your balls will explode if you feast your eyes on my godly beauty.
    Well you did mention on here ages ago that you had a girls body.
    It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Are weird incomplete thoughts welcome?

Anyway, I've been thinking about time and money. Can't pretend to know a lot, and I'm probably completely off course with my assessment, but I've concluded that they're nothing but abstract concepts designed to tie humans down into a neat, well defined existence.

Money is paper, or coins or bits in a computer, ultimately representing gold. And it has no physical relevance, other than being understood primitively by all humans. It's a collective mentality. Think about it, does it make sense that majority of people leave their houses in the morning, their kids for a whole day, and go to work for someone else and to make that person richer? An alien looking down on us would see us as we see ants. I guess what I'm trying to say is that money is an attempt at putting value to things that can't be valued, and it's ended up growing into the ultimate measure of life. Which shouldn't be the case if we're being rational.

Also, time is our way of rationalizing the world as we perceive it. We tend to think in terms of things having a beginning and an end. A natural progression. But what's time, really? If you had a means of freezing everything in the world in their current positions: your motion, the motion of every single atom etc, frozen. Where's time in that case? What's happening to time? For me, it's basically a means of synchronizing our actions with the movement of celestial bodies, mainly the sun's. Would we have thought about time if it weren't for the periodic occurrence of tides, night and day, seasons etc?

If you got this far, I tip my hat to you. If you understood what I'm trying to say, you're one step ahead of me.