Page 1 of 33 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your thoughts

Post your thoughts

If the people involved in the Oregon stand off were black or Muslim, do you think it would have lasted 40 days?

Or would these terrorist/ blight on society have already died in a hail of bullets?

To be fair, a few of the Oregon protestors were shot down and most of them have been dumbed down to idiots if not 'terrorists'. I don't think law enforcement is a problem as much as paritsan politics and a wide divide in social values.

The San Bernardino rhetoric after the attack did my head in. The right placed a focus on it that's never been there in any other mass shooting. If the outcome is exactly the same, does it matter if the shooter is a white Christian or Muslim?

I don't think keeping the US together really makes sense anymore. Different parts of the country have seen and experienced very different things, and they keep pulling in their own directions. And with the rate of technological and social change this rapid, countries around the world are going to see an increasingly isolated urban vs rural.

Quote Originally Posted by hmmm View Post
    I don't think keeping the US together really makes sense anymore. Different parts of the country have seen and experienced very different things, and they keep pulling in their own directions. And with the rate of technological and social change this rapid, countries around the world are going to see an increasingly isolated urban vs rural.
    Hasn't it always been that way, going all the way back to the civil war?

Listening to these nutjobs live on youtube. They all believe that god will know who is right and who is wrong. They are standing up for everyone's freedom.

These guys are crazy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=616S8t9tek4&feature=youtu.be

I'm not sure. I've heard the police are quite racist in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven - Dublin View Post
    nutjobs
    youtube
    god
    freedom
    Fuck yeah!

One of the crazies has said he is feeling suicidal and if he died now, he would die a free man.

His supporters on the phone are trying to talk him off the ledge.

Waiting to hear a gun shot and silence

This is almost as good as the puddle!

If the people involved in the Oregon stand off were black or Muslim, do you think it would have lasted 40 days?

Or would these terrorist/ blight on society have already died in a hail of bullets?
    If these whites took over a *used* federal building in an urban setting, say a BLM building or IRS building in Portland or Eugene 1) they wouldn't be able to 2) if they did manage to it would be over in 6 hours with a v high body count.

Instead they took over an empty federal building in the rural west, threatened violence if need be, and have had their arses handed to them with pretty much the entire United States of Amerikkka baying for their blood. It was always going to end in tears. But everyone seems to have fallen for this false narrative that they're getting a pass from the FBI and media because they're white. Their actions are scrutinised 10-fold *because* of this, at least by liberals/progressives. If Ruby Ridge and Waco are anything to go by the Feds love smoking out uppity whites anyways!
    Last edited by thomasLFC; 12th February 2016 at 02:41 AM.

The bimbo who works beside me was telling me about a car accident she was in before Christmas. There was about a grand worth of damage but she also wants more money "because it ruined the rest of my day"

How do you switch back to the mobile version of the forum after you've clicked full version at bottom of page please.