Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Wembley 86 View Post
    Yes, hopefully those interesting sounding space missions to the Jupiter moon of Europa planned for the 2020s to check out if there is water under the icy crust will be travelling via a rocket called "SpaceyMcSpaceface"
    How do you organise a party into space?

You planet!

Boom boom!
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Wembley 86 View Post
    Yes, hopefully those interesting sounding space missions to the Jupiter moon of Europa planned for the 2020s to check out if there is water under the icy crust will be travelling via a rocket called "SpaceyMcSpaceface"
    Hey, I don't necessarily agree with the name, but what did they expect when they asked people to name it? Personally quite enjoy them being called after great scientific minds of old.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

I could understand the debate around the naming of the boat if it had been given a ridiculous name. That's the thing about free speech, right? Either everything is alright or nothing is, and advocates of free speech always end up having to defend the worst aspects of it. That's why no one ends up having to justify Middlemarch.

Boaty McBoatface is a quality name for a boat.

By the way, why don't they sell the naming rights? They'll surely make hundreds of millions off that. Though that is a slippery slope
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

It's stopped raining (heavily)

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Really? Didn't know it was a myth, cheers!

Think it's pretty much nailed on we won't be exploring much in person for at least the next one or two centuries. It just doesn't make sense economically.
    Well there are those nutcases who want to send people to Mars in about 15 years with no return journey. Tickets for that are all out. Stupidest thing I've heard.

The Boaty McBoatface debacle just goes on to show that democracy is a farce and that society is held up by the elite who are only interested in propping each other up.

Why can't we pick our boat names?

Quote Originally Posted by hmmm View Post
    Well there are those nutcases who want to send people to Mars in about 15 years with no return journey. Tickets for that are all out. Stupidest thing I've heard.
    Yeah I know but that'll no doubt be preceded by a lot of bots scanning the area for everything necessary.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Hello, I do not know if it's allowed or not in this board. I'm new here. I want to try to buy a ticket for the match Liverpool vs. Dortmund in Liverpool. Could someone who is a FC Liverpool member buy one ticket for me and I would be pay him/her directly via online Banking or Paypal? I hope to hear from someone, just send me a quick message. Would be overwhelmed to get a helpful reply! Best!

If they did that it would go on their members card, the wouldn't get a physical ticket

Could go down to be sold to members with no ticket history if you're lucky