Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your thoughts

Off on the piss in New York for 3 days next week. Free flights, free hotel. Just need to pay for food and beer

Quote Originally Posted by Steven - Dublin View Post
    Off on the piss in New York for 3 days next week. Free flights, free hotel. Just need to pay for food, beer & prozzies
    Sweet.
    It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Ha, Ian Rush just answered my chat question while doing a live Q&A with McAllister. That was nice!
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Bumped into Mark Selby at the park today and chatted about old times where we used to live as kids. He recognised me, which is a shock because he's the only one out of the two of us who is still probably the same weight (and hair) as when we were kids!
     Denk Anders

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Ha, Ian Rush just answered my chat question while doing a live Q&A with McAllister. That was nice!
    What was the question?

Quote Originally Posted by n4c View Post
    What was the question?
    Favourite Sushi.

Hah, no - best defender he'd ever faced. Said Paul Mcgarth (I think - lag was strong) quite quickly. Garry Mac praised the Liverpool defense/midfield of the late 80s and early 90s - not sure if he gave a straight answer in the end, as the stream was rather laggy at times.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Will very briefly be passing through the city of Liverpool tomorrow en route to my course/qualification/thing.

First time I'll have left the country in 2 years. Last time resulted in the end of a relationship but this time it's all positive vibes
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Glad to be home, really am. Can't wait for bed later!

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Glad to be home, really am. Can't wait for bed later!
    I know that feeling mate. Enjoy some rest!

What's happening with the K9 courses by the way?
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    I know that feeling mate. Enjoy some rest!

What's happening with the K9 courses by the way?
    I was on one! First of two 3-day conferences. Taking place in the Cotswold's direction.

I got the boat to Liverpool, then drove down, roughly 3 hour journey. Getting off the boat at 7am after a night of no sleep to drive 3 hours to then be sat in a stuffy hall for nearly 8 hours wasn't a fun first day, nor was a 7-hour day followed immediately by the drive to Liverpool and getting temporarily lost (a big deal if you suffer from panic attacks and have a limited time window ) near....think it was Warrington, don't know....no fun.

Course itself was really good, but I've never done well at sleeping in a bed that wasn't my own, particularly when my head is buzzing with nerves/excitement. I got back at 7am this morning and the temptation to sleep was huge, but I'm staying up until 11 or so to maintain a decentish sleep pattern, as I've been up somewhere between 5am and 8am several days in a row and that's not necessarily a terrible thing to get into now the light's getting better.

Course has been thoroughly satisfying thus far apart from a couple of ice-breaker/roleplay things.

Looking forward to the next one in a few weeks - after that I only have to do a correspondence course (similar to coursework at school I guess, but based on practical stuff) and if they approve my answers to their questions, I'm qualified to take their classes, which in turn will be an amazing advertising opportunity for the other dog-related services I'll be supplying.

Besides the commission percentage I give their company from classes, I'll be entirely self-employed. Really hoping I don't fcuk up in these late stages, but I've 2 years of experience with rescue dogs under my belt now so I've huge faith in myself in this field and having work will open up so many opportunities in terms of affording (literally, from a money perspective) better social opportunities, saving for a home, independence etc etc. so fingers tightly crossed.

Also, the amount of "insurmountables" I've overcome of late has given me greater faith that I will, some day, be able to cope with a match at Anfield, which is a big ambition, but we'll see - crowds are potentially a very dangerous thing for me in terms of blood pressure and such. I have faith I can chip away at it and break the goal into smaller bits in time as my health improves.

A longer-winded response than you'd have liked probably But I appreciate you asking very much