Page 10 of 93 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516172060 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Jobo View Post
    You've ignored everything about the structures and the stated further intentions of building a superstate you dolt.How you think what Farage said is of any relevance is ridiculous compared to that.Anyway you're a geg.
    So because I haven't written it down in this thread, I've ignored it?

Seriously - you've worn your personality out. It's what made you start misquoting me. Maybe you should take a break then read posts correctly next time.
     Denk Anders

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    So because I haven't written it down in this thread, I've ignored it?

Seriously - you've worn your personality out. It's what made you start misquoting me. Maybe you should take a break then read posts correctly next time.
    I must have been mistaken when you said what persuaded you to vote a certain way was you're reaction to Farage. You're always open to give your ideas either way on the superstate.What are you views on the attacks in Germany,Sweden and Austria etc?Load of racist crap or a worrying development? Here's you chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobo View Post
    I must have been mistaken when you said what persuaded you to vote a certain way was you're reaction to Farage. You're always open to give your ideas either way on the superstate.What are you views on the attacks in Germany,Sweden and Austria etc?Load of racist crap or a worrying development? Here's you chance.
    Persuaded?

No - I already said I was voting 'Remain' in an earlier post. I said is made things clearer.

You're not doing well with this 'reading' phenomenon, are you?
     Denk Anders

What are my views?

I believe that we are in a stronger position to protect ourselves from those situations given that we are an island nation, and that we have negotiated stronger policies to help keep criminals from entering our nation. I believe also that there are thousands of rapists, criminals and dangerous people in the UK who are perhaps a bigger threat because their nationality and skin colours don't put them under as much scrutiny.

This country is shit if you only look for the negatives. Outside this country is similarly shit if you only look for the negatives. There's worrying developments in every town, let alone in other countries. Doesn't mean we should leave the EU.
     Denk Anders

I said is made things clearer.
    The longer I look at this, the less clear it gets.

haha - oh no. Now there's a grammatical error for someone to nitpick over
     Denk Anders

What are my views?

I believe that we are in a stronger position to protect ourselves from those situations given that we are an island nation, and that we have negotiated stronger policies to help keep criminals from entering our nation. I believe also that there are thousands of rapists, criminals and dangerous people in the UK who are perhaps a bigger threat because their nationality and skin colours don't put them under as much scrutiny.

This country is shit if you only look for the negatives. Outside this country is similarly shit if you only look for the negatives. There's worrying developments in every town, let alone in other countries. Doesn't mean we should leave the EU.
    I don't think that being an island is much to being a member of the EU?Don't reckon that because there are criminals in the country it's a good idea to import more.Why you think that the EU makes things safer giving that the EU couldn't fight its way out of a wet paper bag is something you can inform me about.

These imo are insignificant reasons to be concerned about compared with voting your country to be at the least sidelined at the extreme abolished.From the outset the leaders and founders have made it clear,over decades again and again,that the aim is a state called Europe.Its completely bogus to ignore that and argue around the edges

BTW the country has got more riminals in the country and its jails than any other period of history that I know about.Bit much to claim it increases safety..
    Last edited by Jobo; 8th June 2016 at 03:53 PM.

I am not trying to inform you
     Denk Anders

You can say all you want - just know that my vote cancels yours out. I have faith that the rest of the population will vote with their heads.
     Denk Anders

I am not trying to inform you
    You'd need some information for that.Nothing at all to say about the reality of the EU but lots to try and show how worthy you are.