Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: US Presidential Election

Quote Originally Posted by Steven - Dublin View Post
    Not as stupid as those who think a billionaire, born with a silver spoon in his mouth, whose daddy helped him start in business and who lives in a golden skyscraper represents the working man
    If you think any successful politician anywhere in the world represents the working man,you're very sadly deluded.
    In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king!

Isn't there pics going round of trump doing a nazi salute?
    Way I hear it, Soze some kind of butcher.

Quote Originally Posted by moe1971 View Post
    Isn't there pics going round of trump doing a nazi salute?
    That'll probably win him more votes if anything.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Bandersnatch View Post
    If you think any successful politician anywhere in the world represents the working man,you're very sadly deluded.
    Even the teachers who make up our Dail haven't a clue.

I see the Donald is now calling Obama the founder of Isis. When questioned on it, he reiterated that he believes the Obama founded Isis and Clinton is the co-founder. The guy is a basket case.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven - Dublin View Post
    Even the teachers who make up our Dail haven't a clue.

I see the Donald is now calling Obama the founder of Isis. When questioned on it, he reiterated that he believes the Obama founded Isis and Clinton is the co-founder. The guy is a basket case.
    I read that Julian Assange says the Wikileaks emails prove Clinton funded Isis. Hardly surprising Trump is jumping all over it.

I'm fairly convinced that Trump doesn't actually want to win. The number of "gaffes" he makes when his polling numbers are up is too much of a coincidence by now.
    "Never have I hunted down a 5050 tackle with greater appetite. 'You're not fucking laughing now, are you, you soft cunt?'"

Half an hour of pure gold:

Worst election candidates in history apparently. The us electorate really don't want either candidate to win.

As per the Isis comments, haven't the yanks got a good history of funding terrorists/subversives to destabilise regions/governments in geopolitics.
    Last edited by CCTV; 27th August 2016 at 02:10 AM.

Erm - that's kind of all they do really.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

This really is a mad election. If either side had a decent candidate, they'd walk it. Neither of them can be trusted.

The best way to sell it is get Clinton in for 4 years and then get a proper GOP candidate to make her a 1 term president. If Trump gets in, who the **** hell knows what state the US will be in after 4 years. He would do a lot of damage to the GOP as they'll get hammered in the house and senate elections as well.

Trump repeatedly calling Clinton a bigot. Him saying the election is rigged yet his campaign CEO is illegally registered to vote in swing state Florida, hiring the man who was ousted from Fox for sexual harassment, telling minorities "what have you got to lose?", saying he will fix everything without giving any details on how he will fix anything.

It's a big ego trip for Trump (who insists that people call him Mr Trump! **** off!!). If he gets in, expect TRUMP in big gold letters on the front of the White House.