Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: US Presidential Election

19% of millenials voted in this election in the US. Something's got to give.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Read a longer article on that topic a few days ago. Seems to half-way make sense.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

FPTP is just as borked really. Possible to have fewer votes but more seats in Parliament.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    It makes me wonder just how united the states really are if they are each so separate and different!
    Aye, it's unbelievable. The whole concept of the US is just totally fucked in my opinion.

The fact that they have been encouraged/hoodwinked into describing their current system as "democratic" is an absolute farce. 2 people. Just 2. One of them already a First Lady. I mean, it's the bare minimum of choice you can provide to people and still be able to call it democratic and keep a straight face.

Then the liberal talk show hosts go on and cry and cry and cry about the results but deliver the ultimate message of hope: "Hey, at least we GET to choose right? At least we're not living in one of those countries where they have a dictatorship and openly abuse their citizens, right? USA! USA!"

Seriously, if that is your benchmark, you need to look at yourself. Just because Saddam Hussein happened doesn't mean you have a good system. Honest to fucking Christ.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QWLBtMz5OuY

Roger Waters in Mexico city playing 3 pigs with some updated visual imagery you might enjoy Mike
    Went down well