Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: ben reed on lucas

  1. #1

    ben reed on lucas

    This was a good post by Ben Reed on the home page.
    For myself - what a star, what a loyal servant - and still so much to offer.
    Still only 29
    Still improving from a major injury
    Ticks so many boxes
    Many people do not appreciate him but he has survived 5 manager changes
    Lucas is unique!
    Give him first team football
    Give him the captaincy
    The guy is Liverpool FC through and through
    He does not hide on the pitch despite the abuse he has received throughout his career with LFC
    He is quality
    No amount of money would buy a better proven midfielder (and also centre half) than Lucas

    Give him a regular berth and he will be back to his best
    Give him the captaincy and he will excel beyond that!

    He is my only connection now with Liverpool past and I truly believe he deserves this.

    He will shine for us!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    8,828
    I'll have whatever Ben Reed is drinking.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muineachán
    Posts
    7,677
    To be honest Ian, you'd have what anybody is drinking.
    It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    19,141
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I'll have whatever Ben Reed is drinking.
    I don't think you'd be able to get it through normal channels.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muineachán
    Posts
    7,677
    Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    This was a good post by Ben Reed on the home page.
    For myself - what a star, what a loyal servant - and still so much to offer.
    Still only 29
    Still improving from a major injury
    Ticks so many boxes
    Many people do not appreciate him but he has survived 5 manager changes
    Lucas is unique!
    Give him first team football
    Give him the captaincy
    The guy is Liverpool FC through and through
    He does not hide on the pitch despite the abuse he has received throughout his career with LFC
    He is quality
    No amount of money would buy a better proven midfielder (and also centre half) than Lucas

    Give him a regular berth and he will be back to his best
    Give him the captaincy and he will excel beyond that!

    He is my only connection now with Liverpool past and I truly believe he deserves this.

    He will shine for us!
    How much you charging for an LSD tab pal?
    It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    8,828
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    To be honest Ian, you'd have what anybody is drinking.
    That's a fair point, mate.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muineachán
    Posts
    7,677
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    That's a fair point, mate.
    I speak from experience.
    It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Corcaigh, Éire
    Posts
    11,286
    He's not good enough

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    17,661
    No world beater but he is the closest to a DM that we have in the squad. We have plenty of pace and skill going forward, Lucas might just bring some balance to the midfield. If we're not bringing in a DM, I'm glad he's staying.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    4,665
    Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    No world beater but he is the closest to a DM that we have in the squad. We have plenty of pace and skill going forward, Lucas might just bring some balance to the midfield. If we're not bringing in a DM, I'm glad he's staying.
    Fully agree. Hes still a decent DM and if we arent signing a new one hes better than none at all. Could still do a good job against certain teams especially away from home. I just doubt he'll play much due to klopp not really using a DM. Didn't realise hes only 29. Hes got plenty of life left in him.

Similar Threads

  1. Lucas Keep or Sell?
    By AllinOne Sports in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 17th July 2016, 01:23 AM
  2. Lucas
    By Insidious in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 27th January 2016, 10:33 AM
  3. Lucas
    By CCTV in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 4th November 2015, 10:11 PM
  4. Lucas
    By ianlfc in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 28th September 2015, 11:31 PM
  5. Lucas
    By Redtillidie in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 24th May 2015, 10:44 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •