Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Series 7 **contains spoilers**

Walking Dead Series 7 **contains spoilers**

Suggested point or order? Post on each episode after 10:00 pm on a Monday? Sure there'll be a few of us watching it sooner but for those who don't, maybe a bit more considerate? See what everyone thinks anyway.

Started a few days early in case anyone wants to speculate on who gets killed in the first episode.

There's loads of videos on you tube offering 'proof' of who it is. No one will know for sure and a site called 'spoiling dead' has changed its mind twice. I don't visit it myself but was having a conversation about it on Monday after the match. I'll leave a slight gap on here before posting for anyone who wants to dip out, come back next Monday and not join in the speculation.

***possible spoilers ahead but who knows???***

The biggest theory is there's more than one death. Specifically Glenn and Abraham. Abraham takes Lucille whilst Glen gets shot, by a gun inscribed with Lucille that Carl had.

Personally I hope that's not the case. Wouldn't like to lose two of the main members and being in the middle of rewatching series 6, I think Abraham qualifies as such.

Saw an excellent theory on Michonne just after the last episode but I doubt that will happen.

Anyway, thoughts? Or is everyone simply waiting until next Monday and damn the pointless speculation?
    "He likes having the ball, playing football, passes … it's like an orchestra, but it's a silent song, yeah? I like heavy metal more."

I read a theory last week that its maggie. Their basis being on that shes on ricks right side and hes blood on the right side if his face after the clubbing and tat the show will not bring another baby into proceedings. Not buying that myself, it would be perfectly plausible for her to miscarry after all thats happened.
    Ive read also that theres to be more than one death. Itll probably be leaked by the weekend so everything is pure speculation at the moment. The NME have michonne as favourite, i doubt it. Id really gutted to see her go. Looking forward to it starting again and seeing what that Tiger gets upto.

The tiger's only in one episode from what I can gather, two if they all meet up in the mid series finally.

The theory I read about the blood was because there's only a little on Rick, Maggie gets sprayed with most of it and it Abraham's. Think that still works if it's Michonne because she's the next person over.

I'm disconnecting from the net after Sat until I've watched it at 2 on Monday morning. Very rare I'll stay up and watch something that late but this intrigues me.

Quote Originally Posted by red4life86 View Post
    The tiger's only in one episode from what I can gather, two if they all meet up in the mid series finally.

The theory I read about the blood was because there's only a little on Rick, Maggie gets sprayed with most of it and it Abraham's. Think that still works if it's Michonne because she's the next person over.

I'm disconnecting from the net after Sat until I've watched it at 2 on Monday morning. Very rare I'll stay up and watch something that late but this intrigues me.
    I hope the tiger doesnt get eaten by walkers like the horse did in episode 1. That was awful to watch.
    Ill be really gutted if Michonne goes but I definitley dont see it being her. I read something a few weeks ago that said her and Ricks relationship is going to develop a lot in season 7. Wether thats something to throw people off the scent I don't know but i guess its a possibility. Would be a shame, I like her even if her character has softened a lot compared to her in the beginning.
    I read that Negans charcter was originally based on Henry Rollins. I wonder if they had actually asked him to play the part. He wold have been good.
    Did you see that the guy who does the artwork Charlie Adlard is being made a comics laureate? Didnt know he was from England either. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37658838
    The defining moments in our lives are never planned.

Two hours 15 mins to go.

Will refrain from posting until tomorrow night as suggested but get the feeling it won't be easy.

It's supposedly been leaked but I'd like to think that AMC have thrown some curveballs out there to throw people off the scent.

Only just caught up with season 6 this evening amazing viewing!.. Loved the episode where Rick went mad after carl was shot in the face.. went outside and started killing dozens of walkers and nearly all the rest of Alexandria joined in to help.
    Wont be long now until we find out who was bashed in by Negan

"Spoiler" I have seen some theories that its Abraham that gets killed.they have shown some close up on the blood and there is a ring laying on the ground. According to what I have heard.. Abraham was going to ask Sasha to marry him.
    It could be Maggies ring.. who knows..
    Another thing I've seen.. Negan drags Rick to the RV..in the comic books.Rick gets his right hand cut off. so that's another possibility. Its all conjecture

Cant wait
    Leader of all..master of none..

No comic book spoilers please mate.

Halfway through now, seen the Lucille scene.

Harrowing but no where near as harrowing as how many fůcking adverts there are on USA TV.
    Last edited by red4life86; 24th October 2016 at 02:55 AM.

Gawd almighty... This Negan makes the governor look like a saint!..

"spoiler"
    Really confusing though when they made it look like 5/6 of the main cast were killed..
    Leader of all..master of none..

Wasn't too confusing. He said to Rick, think about what still could happen. That was Rick's imagination we were seeing.

Not sure what others think but is it worth pausing this conversation until it airs in the U.K. or press on because it clearly says spoilers in the thread title?

brutal stuff