Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Series 7 **contains spoilers**

Glad I didn't go looking for theories before watching it, but doubt anyone predicted that.....f*cking brutal.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    Glad I didn't go looking for theories before watching it, but doubt anyone predicted that.....f*cking brutal.
    Read above. Several people predicted that. Those two dying were the favourite theory going.

Well I'm glad i didn't read this thread before I watched it then, the second 'hit' was particularly shocking and unexpected for me.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

I had predicted Abraham, and I also predicted a double killing. Thought Sasha or Rosita, though.

F**king brutal though.
     Denk Anders

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Gawd almighty... This Negan makes the governor look like a saint!..

"spoiler"
    Really confusing though when they made it look like 5/6 of the main cast were killed..
    I didn't find it confusing tbh, just disappointing as it seems that keeping the audience in suspense for months in between season isn't enough - they felt the need to string the audience along even more using a cheap trick for most of the very episode that was due to reveal the answer to the cliffhanger that the audience was waiting for. AMC are using more and more bull$hit techniques to string out the drama and it was this that actually made me disinterested for most of last season.
    Here's looking forward to a summer of hype, hearsay and bullshit, ultimately ending in disappointment and disillusionment.

Pretty brutal stuff last night. My son's headless horseman Hallowe'en costume has taken on a new meaning for anyone who watches The Walking Dead!!!

Pretty glad Glenn died. I was pissed off he survived that time he was under the dumpster. I thought it was a ballsy move at the time to kill him and was disappointed to see he hadn't. Then the second time he survived when the walkers were machine gunned down and not a scratch on him?!! No getting away from a barbed wired baseball bat this time!!

I thought Karl would have his arm chopped off too. After seeing Negan mash two heads with a baseball bat, getting Rick to chop off Karl's arm with an axe is nothing. Although I reckon there's big things for Karl in the future.

The dynamic of the show has changed completely now. They thought they were the dogs bollocks but have now taken a real beating, in the most vicious way. It will be interesting to see how their characters develop after this.

I managed to watch it again on TV.. rather then a shitty online link that kept freezing.. Amazing episode..Great acting by Andrew Lincoln at the end.. Really see the emotion is his face.
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyred View Post
    I didn't find it confusing tbh, just disappointing as it seems that keeping the audience in suspense for months in between season isn't enough - they felt the need to string the audience along even more using a cheap trick for most of the very episode that was due to reveal the answer to the cliffhanger that the audience was waiting for. AMC are using more and more bull$hit techniques to string out the drama and it was this that actually made me disinterested for most of last season.
    I did find it confusing when my online link was stopping.. but I just reviewed last evening..
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I managed to watch it again on TV.. rather then a shitty online link that kept freezing.. Amazing episode..Great acting by Andrew Lincoln at the end.. Really see the emotion is his face.
    Brilliant snot-bubble at one point. Top Notch!
     Denk Anders

Brutally gory but a long drawn out episode i thought. Rick has been brought down a peg for now, been used to getti g things his way and this is his biggest challenge. Glad the "who is it?" Is over now as im more interested in how they regroup and what the kingdom is all about.
    By the way, whos got the baby? And ive forgotten where Tara is also.