Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Series 7 **contains spoilers**

great start to the series but i doubt the intensity will be maintained. next week's episode will probably be an hour of morgan twirling his stick in a field

Good episode, much better than the shock value of the opener. King Ezekiel is cool, seems a genuine good guy. Doesnt appear to be any hidden agenda there, I hope he sticks around but I have a feeling he wont.

It was great to see someone completely see through Carol's act, and also great to see Ezekiel exposed as a fraud (sort of). Refreshing because the first half of that episode was very odd. I laughed like Carol did at the theatrics. I rolled my eyes like Morgan did at the ridiculousness of it all. Then that conversation completely changed the episode.

That Tiger! I know Shiva will probably die at some point because Tigers, like Horses, aren't bullet proof, but I want to see her in action ripping up some saviours at some point.
     Denk Anders

Negan is boss.rick has had that coming foe a while.

Carol is starting to get on my nerves now.
    Quite like ezeikal though
    Way I hear it, Soze some kind of butcher.

Quality episode. Just wish I could get that fýcking song out of my head.

Don't agree with the popular opinion that D killed that fella entirely in mercy. Yes he was letting him off but the shot through the back rather than the head was self preservation.

Yeah that tune is quite catchy. Played it a few times on youtube myself....
    Poor Daryl having to eat dog food .. Then again hes eaten dogs themselves and live worms previously!.Thankfully hes not been fed pork.As it showed in the second episode,Ezeikal people have been feeding walkers to the pigs!.Next weeks episode is 90 minutes long can't wait!.
    Leader of all..master of none..

3 episodes later and no ones fussed about it? Supposedly the bottle episodes have been putting people off but they are no where as near as bad as when they did it at the end of series 4 pre terminus.

It's been entertaining in parts.. But its all over the shop.The writers seem to have one episode for each set of people... Am sure it will all come together by the midseason break and the second half of the season will be more connected. But seems to me it will be slow build up to season ending episodes.
    Leader of all..master of none..

Taking far too long to get to the point. Maybe its just the tv world we live in now that we want the constant high octane and thrills but its becoming tedious. They take far too long to tell something that could be told in half the time and the holes in the plotline just get bigger each week. Its obviously a zombie show yes so massive pinch of salt. I cant stand Negan either, hes shit, stereotypical and hammy and I find it a ridiculous notion that nobody in that world would try to off him, theres literally nothing to lose so why wouldnt someone just take him out? One man having control over about three or four communities? and the threat from the walkers now seems to be total zero, theyre just extras on the show now.
    I personally think its been on the wane for a couple of seasons now but this season and last have been so pap I dont even watch them till the end of the week. Its lost its grip on me as a viewer from where I used to be tuned i every monday night or even morning if I had an android box. Not realyl watching anythng at the moment thats got me hooked so any recommenadations are welcome.
    The defining moments in our lives are never planned.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Taking far too long to get to the point. Maybe its just the tv world we live in now that we want the constant high octane and thrills but its becoming tedious. They take far too long to tell something that could be told in half the time and the holes in the plotline just get bigger each week. Its obviously a zombie show yes so massive pinch of salt. I cant stand Negan either, hes shit, stereotypical and hammy and I find it a ridiculous notion that nobody in that world would try to off him, theres literally nothing to lose so why wouldnt someone just take him out? One man having control over about three or four communities? and the threat from the walkers now seems to be total zero, theyre just extras on the show now.
    I personally think its been on the wane for a couple of seasons now but this season and last have been so pap I dont even watch them till the end of the week. Its lost its grip on me as a viewer from where I used to be tuned i every monday night or even morning if I had an android box. Not realyl watching anythng at the moment thats got me hooked so any recommenadations are welcome.
    Walkers are going from threat, to nuisance, to background... but I get the feeling they are soon to become allies. They are decaying dead people with the ability to animate. Their food supply is lessening, their ability to move around is diminishing as they further rot. They are only a threat in large numbers and in the open countryside it's rarely a big problem. However they hinted in an earlier episode how the city is crawling with walkers still, and one thing we haven't seen Negan do is defeat an emotionless enemy. He is the master of intimidation, leverage and emotional control.... EDITED FOR ACCIDENTAL SPOILERS

I don't mind these bottle episodes but the one thing that bugs me is how we've not been able to go through the emotions with Rick and his group. After the cliffhanger finale I was sure that the pay-off will be that we will have to get over the shock reveal alongside the characters, mourn emotionally with them, cooperate with Negan emotionally, plot revenge with them... but because each episode has been focussed on individuals we have no connection to the group and how they are handling this.

Personally I would have preferred if a 3rd of each of these episodes were interspersed with the goings on at Alexandra, just to show us more about the state of mind there and whether there's signs of a comeback.

Remember, though. This isn't a Zombie show. It's a post apocalypse show and it has been said for a long time now that the biggest threat in that world is other people.
    Last edited by Leviathan; 30th November 2016 at 01:32 PM.
     Denk Anders