Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Series 7 **contains spoilers**

Accepted - I knew you'd come around to admitting it was a snap decision to claim I was acting like I have good foresight. It's good that you've handled this without sarcasm or some sort of personal character assassination.
     Denk Anders

Nice one.

So who's your favourite bit of crumpet on the show then?

Maggie - Particularly earlier on when her country accent was more pronounced.
     Denk Anders

Have you ever heard the actress interviewed? Her accent is all over the place.

Not sure of the order but she's lived in New Zealand, England and America.

Negan is the Sith Lord corrupting young Luke with the impressive power of the Dark Side... and we nearly lost a hand this season... and we've had a satellite station taken out recently...

I wonder where they get their ideas from. They're almost ancient feeling and from a very great distance through space.
     Denk Anders

Quote Originally Posted by red4life86 View Post
    Have you ever heard the actress interviewed? Her accent is all over the place.

Not sure of the order but she's lived in New Zealand, England and America.
    Yeah she sounds completely different. I was shocked when I first heard it. It's quite a convincing country accent. Why can everyone* pull off American accents but Americans can't do any?

*excluding Liam Neeson

Cracking end to this half of the season. Looking back now I think they were deliberately starving us of any action or forward momentum in order to make this breaking point more meaningful and satisfying. It's not been the easiest or most memorable half of a season to watch but has laid the groundwork for a 2nd half of the season like nothing we've seen before. We've had to see Rick's group stripped back to barely nothing - no weapons, limited rations, highly outnumbered, fractured off into different groups... It's not been "A good watch" but it has been good for the story.

I can't wait for the next half of this season because the guys we missed are well and truly back!
     Denk Anders

I hope that's the case. They will probably drag it out again until the final 2 episodes of the season... It was very good last night though. Poor Eugene is gonna be in for a lot of misery! . Glad Spencer was done away with, annoying pig!.. And not to fussed about the whiny Olivia!.
    Not so sure how Ricks crew are going to beat Negan! But I could see all the main groups Alexandria/Hilltop and the kingdom all joining forces to defeat negans army.
    Maybe that's how the second half of season 7 will play out.. where they all get together and plot a way of beating the saviours..
    Leader of all..master of none..

Hope next half of the season doesn't carry on dragging apart from first, and last episode that was shit.

Getting a bit stale now

I thought last nights episode was very good.Excellent start to the second half of the season. Hopefully it will continue in this manner.
    Leader of all..master of none..