Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Has the door creaked open a tiny bit for Sakho?

Think we'd of had a few more points when Lovren/matip have been injured if he was still here, but what's done is done.

hopefully we get some good money for him though, because he is a good player maybe suits palace better tbh

His ability hasn't been questioned, just his attitude. I doubt Klopp will want him back despite what he said publicly about him. Get a decent fee for him and move on.
    If football was meant to be played in the air, god would have put grass in the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    hopefully we get some good money for him though, because he is a good player maybe suits palace better tbh
    A top centre-back to partner Matip (and make Lovren an excellent 3rd choice) would be great and if we could get, say, 20m for Sakho and a top centre-back for 40m, you've really softened the blow when it comes to improving the squad.

Never know, Klopp may even be able to repeat the Matip trick and we get someone in for "minus" money, meaning we can invest more heavily in other areas that need strengthening.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

I would be happy to see Sakho back. Don't think it will happen. We probably won't really know what happened between him and Klopp. I think Southampton are interested in him, because they think it's inevitable VVD will leave. Since we have apparently been interested in VVD for ages, surely a deal of some sort will be doe, unless VVD gets his head turned by Chelsea.

Im still annoyed we loaned him to Palace. One of the teams who screwed us in the nearly winning title season.

Talking about Sakho, i find myself watching Liverpool v Sevilla Europa Final.
    Yes Sakho missed that game, we all know why.
    God we were really mugged off by ref. X3 penalty shouts in the first half, Lovren goal disallowed. Sevilla third goal given after the linesman flagged for offside. Foreign officials really hate us brits in sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson78 View Post
    Im still annoyed we loaned him to Palace. One of the teams who screwed us in the nearly winning title season.
    Title was gone by then. I have no hard feelings about it.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Talking about Sakho, i find myself watching Liverpool v Sevilla Europa Final.
    Yes Sakho missed that game, we all know why.
    God we were really mugged off by ref. X3 penalty shouts in the first half, Lovren goal disallowed. Sevilla third goal given after the linesman flagged for offside. Foreign officials really hate us brits in sport.
    Think two of those shouts were worth a good look and one of them was blatant.

Goal was correctly disallowed I think - he goes for the ball.

Their goal was onside, the linesman had got it wrong iirc.

Man, why did you have to remind me of that game?!

As for the bolded bit - can you blame them?
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Think two of those shouts were worth a good look and one of them was blatant.

Goal was correctly disallowed I think - he goes for the ball.

Their goal was onside, the linesman had got it wrong iirc.

Man, why did you have to remind me of that game?!

As for the bolded bit - can you blame them?
    I had highlights of the game still on my sky box. Dont know why i put myself through it.

Bold Bit
    Im british, never felt european, Im well happy about the divorce

I had highlights of the game still on my sky box. Dont know why i put myself through it.

Bold Bit
    Im british, never felt european, Im well happy about the divorce
    Bah don't mind me - I'm just sour I'll now need a visa when I one day get to visit Anfield.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non