Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Has the door creaked open a tiny bit for Sakho?

All are welcome at Anfield. Hopefully one day the atmosphere will get better. Has been too quite, for too long. Good luck on yr visit.

Don't really want to have ago at Klavan who was brought in a bit last minute as back up and has had some average games for us and a couple of good ones...but...Bounremouth's second goal, Sakho would have blocked that i am pretty sure. Just saying, like.

I doubt Klopp will accept Sakho back, regardless how well he plays and behaves at Palace.

But whether he returns or not, it is imperative to bring a top centre-back this summer, someone better than what we have right now. Let Matip and Lovren (and Sakho if he stays) battle for the second spot as CB.

Also, rather than Klavan I'd prefer if we played Gomez, who is at least young and talented and might grow into a quality defender. Klavan is poor and he won't get better
    YNWA

Klopp needs to swallow his pride and realise he's cocked this one up big time. Bring him back, a group hug and a good old laugh about the situation and all is well.

Letting him go, without appropriate cover was a mistake, which we have paid for to a certain degree (yes we're in third blah blah) He just needs to come back

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Klopp needs to swallow his pride and realise he's cocked this one up big time. Bring him back, a group hug and a good old laugh about the situation and all is well.

Letting him go, without appropriate cover was a mistake, which we have paid for to a certain degree (yes we're in third blah blah) He just needs to come back
    I agree in essence, but obviously we don't know the full circumstances. It just seems to me that Klopp doesn't want any big egos in the squad. Sakho was described during the Arsenal game as "a real defender in every sense, one that likes to attack the ball". Basically everything we lack at the moment.

It's a real shame, but I think the best we can hope for is a few million quid to spend on someone else.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Klopp didn't bin him for nothing. Until we all know the facts I'll stick with Jurgen on this one. Plus Dijimi was shite for us apart from a few games in Europe.

Hehe! "yes we're in third blah blah" made me laugh. if only we'd all been this blase earlier in the season.

He won't ever play for the club again and rightly so
    Alonso is a good player,Lucas is a proven world class player,In fact he is the best player in the world in his position

I wonder if he did something truly deplorable whilst on the ore season tour? Obviously he turned up late but maybe he T-bagged one of the players or something? Maybe even Klopp himself?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I wonder if he did something truly deplorable whilst on the ore season tour? Obviously he turned up late but maybe he T-bagged one of the players or something? Maybe even Klopp himself?
    Fuck knows must of been bad to leave us with Klavan and Lucas as cover at CB