Bet for FREE on football and win real cash bet4F is changing the game

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Has the door creaked open a tiny bit for Sakho?

IF, Klopp takes Sahko back it would in no way undermine Klopp. Sahko has been dealt with , if he's taken back and is part of the squad it'll be a very different Sahko.

Who here in there right mind (LFC squad) would want to step out of line with Klopp?? Spending six months away from the first team then loaned out to Palace. Absolutely nobody. Message/precedent has been set.

Think some of yis have anti-sahko blinkers on here and how it'd undermine Klopp.

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    God forbid letting anything happen to make Klopp look like a dick
    I don't think God cares either way.

But the same people clamouring for Sakho's return now will be chalking up another Klopp 'mistake'.

Sakho could be man of the match in every single game to the end of the season and that still wouldn't mean Klopp had made a mistake.
    Sakho wasn't dropped from the squad for his lack of ability.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Sakho could be man of the match in every single game to the end of the season and that still wouldn't mean Klopp had made a mistake.
    Sakho wasn't dropped from the squad for his lack of ability.
    Exactly. Being man of the match for Palace means nothing. Except it pushes his price up.

Too many decisions are labelled 'mistakes' after we have the benefit of hindsight.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    IF, Klopp takes Sahko back it would in no way undermine Klopp. Sahko has been dealt with , if he's taken back and is part of the squad it'll be a very different Sahko.

Who here in there right mind (LFC squad) would want to step out of line with Klopp?? Spending six months away from the first team then loaned out to Palace. Absolutely nobody. Message/precedent has been set.

Think some of yis have anti-sahko blinkers on here and how it'd undermine Klopp.
    I'd imagine he said the same thing to the manager after the drug debacle.

He's gone, lets just hope he keeps his head down and we get a decent offer in the summer.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    I'd imagine he said the same thing to the manager after the drug debacle.

He's gone, lets just hope he keeps his head down and we get a decent offer in the summer.
    Tommy said he wouldn't cheat on Jenny. He cheated again. Jenny cut his dick off as he slept , Tommy's a whole new man.

6 months away from the first team, sent off to palace on loan, all on multiple k per week might not be as bad as having your dick cut off. But it's absolutely clear Klopp came down really hard on Sahko, well as hard as can be done in today's game.

We've missed Sahko as a player, agree with all it was his conduct not ability.

If Klopp sells him fine, if he takes him back fine, Klopp is bigger than Sahko.

Conversely, should Klopp take Sahko back would ye call that a mistake ?

I can take it either way what he does with Sahko. I rate sahko btw.

I do also think he'll be sold. I'd say this has changed woken him up too though, maybe it hasn't. If Klopp takes him back in though i cannot see how Klopp would have undermined himself by forgiving or giving Sahko another go, message sent to all, precedent set.

Couldn't manage a pub team.
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    you couldn't look like a bigger cunt if your tried!
    You should apologise for that comment.
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigRC View Post
    You should apologise for that comment.
    For the grammatical error maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    For the grammatical error maybe...
    You called R4L a bully the other day and here you are, calling other posters cunts, yourself.

When you decide to accept you're in the wrong on this and offer an apology, we'll move on.