Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 110

Thread: Has the door creaked open a tiny bit for Sakho?

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    2,641
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigRC View Post
    You called R4L a bully the other day and here you are, calling other posters cunts, yourself.

    When you decide to accept you're in the wrong on this and offer an apology, we'll move on.
    Fair enough, a slip from the norm for me. Apologies for the obscenity, but you really get on my left nut...sometimes

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,010
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Fair enough, a slip from the norm for me. Apologies for the obscenity, but you really get on my left nut...sometimes
    Apology accepted.

    There is simply no way Klopp can have Sakho back. It would make him look weak, which is basically the end for any leader. Sakho made his Palace bed, let him lie in it.

    I really fail to understand why anyone feels the need to take Sakho's side in this instance.
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    2,641
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigRC View Post
    Apology accepted.

    There is simply no way Klopp can have Sakho back. It would make him look weak, which is basically the end for any leader. Sakho made his Palace bed, let him lie in it.

    I really fail to understand why anyone feels the need to take Sakho's side in this instance.
    Has it happened before? A player shunned by a manager and then brought back into the squad.

    Wouldn't say I was directly taking sakhos side. Looking at it from a "we needed a proper CB before letting him go"

    Let's just hope that next season we can muster up a decent CB pairing one of them being VVD

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    9,558
    To err is human, to forgive divine.
    If Klopp decides to take Sahko back it won't effect my opinion of him as a strong manager.

    Whether he sells or retains Sahko he's set a precedent for standards at the club.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,010
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Klopp needs to swallow his pride and realise he's cocked this one up big time. Bring him back, a group hug and a good old laugh about the situation and all is well.

    Letting him go, without appropriate cover was a mistake, which we have paid for to a certain degree (yes we're in third blah blah) He just needs to come back
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Has it happened before? A player shunned by a manager and then brought back into the squad.

    Wouldn't say I was directly taking sakhos side. Looking at it from a "we needed a proper CB before letting him go"

    Let's just hope that next season we can muster up a decent CB pairing one of them being VVD
    Let's not go changing the goalposts. You were perfectly clear about who you thought was in the wrong and it was Klopp.

    As for players being sent packing and then brought back, I can't think of many. Maybe you can remind me? Does it happen in many other walks of life? How often does a manager (or senior officer) bin someone, only to turn around a few months later and ask them to come back?

    The decision has been made, Sakho can go to fuck. Get over it.
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    2,641
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigRC View Post
    Let's not go changing the goalposts. You were perfectly clear about who you thought was in the wrong and it was Klopp.

    As for players being sent packing and then brought back, I can't think of many. Maybe you can remind me? Does it happen in many other walks of life? How often does a manager (or senior officer) bin someone, only to turn around a few months later and ask them to come back?

    The decision has been made, Sakho can go to fuck. Get over it.
    You over analyse things. My comment in relation to Klopp was he cocked up, by not resolving the situation and as a "world class" manager is able to manage even the most disruptive players if that's what was the issue with Sakho in the first place. I'm not taking Sakhos personal side either. I want what's best for the team. Keeping our best CB, playing him for reserves and which he did was probably best to teach him a lesson.

    You're just happy jizzing over the fact you get to see your favourite CB in Lucas playing as often as possible.

    Klopp is accountable for this whether you like it or not. Accountable for not replacing a player of equal quality if not better when he knew quite well that since after the preseason he didn't want him and who did he bring, fucking klavan. Top managers MANAGE so he could've easily cleared the air and told him what he wanted.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,010
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    You over analyse things. My comment in relation to Klopp was he cocked up, by not resolving the situation and as a "world class" manager is able to manage even the most disruptive players if that's what was the issue with Sakho in the first place. I'm not taking Sakhos personal side either. I want what's best for the team. Keeping our best CB, playing him for reserves and which he did was probably best to teach him a lesson.

    You're just happy jizzing over the fact you get to see your favourite CB in Lucas playing as often as possible.

    Klopp is accountable for this whether you like it or not. Accountable for not replacing a player of equal quality if not better when he knew quite well that since after the preseason he didn't want him and who did he bring, fucking klavan. Top managers MANAGE so he could've easily cleared the air and told him what he wanted.
    It's difficult to have a discussion with you, when hyperbole is all you know.

    Klopp did resolve the situation properly. Sakho was binned for acting the cunt and has been replaced with Matip, who is a far better defender.

    Klavan is cover, for when one of the CBs get injured. If Sakho was here and injured, Klavan would still be playing. Comprende?

    By the way, anyone else remember the seasons Sakho actually played for Liverpool and we were shite defensively? Because I certainly do. The whole idea that Sakho is somehow a solution to our CB issue, is driven by absolute mugs.
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    2,641
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigRC View Post
    It's difficult to have a discussion with you, when hyperbole is all you know.

    Klopp did resolve the situation properly. Sakho was binned for acting the cunt and has been replaced with Matip, who is a far better defender.

    Klavan is cover, for when one of the CBs get injured. If Sakho was here and injured, Klavan would still be playing. Comprende?

    By the way, anyone else remember the seasons Sakho actually played for Liverpool and we were shite defensively? Because I certainly do. The whole idea that Sakho is somehow a solution to our CB issue, is driven by absolute mugs.
    Last season Sakho was our best CB. We had high hopes of including another CB alongside him and using Gomez/Lovren as back ups.

    Clarify why you think he acted like a cunt..was it for the diet pills? Him clowning around during preseason having a good time? What was it? Your hatred for him is a tad unjustified as is your loathing of Mignolet.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    17,010
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Last season Sakho was our best CB. We had high hopes of including another CB alongside him and using Gomez/Lovren as back ups.

    Clarify why you think he acted like a cunt..was it for the diet pills? Him clowning around during preseason having a good time? What was it? Your hatred for him is a tad unjustified as is your loathing of Mignolet.
    Not every negative opinion on a player is hatred. Or is that just more hyperbole from you? Why would I hate Sakho? Give me one good reason? I've never met the fella in my life.

    He was binned for a combination of reasons, apparently. Neither you, nor I, know exactly what they were but I'm 100% behind Klopp. I'm sure Sakho wasn't shown the door for nothing and he was never that good anyway. Looks like I wasn't able to jog your memory about the seasons he played for LFC and we were equally shite in defense, as we are now. Doesn't really show your argument in a good light that last point, does it?

    No hate for Mignolet either, I just want to see a better keeper in nets, in the same way I wanted a better manager than Brenty. This is really simple stuff.

    Listen, you're perfectly entitled to back Sakho over Klopp on this matter. You're entitled to believe Klopp "cocked up big time", as you put it. What that tells us though, is that you feel no loyalty towards the manager and whatever he does, you'll find a negative spin to put on it. Knock yourself out.
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    2,641
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigRC View Post
    Not every negative opinion on a player is hatred. Or is that just more hyperbole from you? Why would I hate Sakho? Give me one good reason? I've never met the fella in my life.

    He was binned for a combination of reasons, apparently. Neither you, nor I, know exactly what they were but I'm 100% behind Klopp. I'm sure Sakho wasn't shown the door for nothing and he was never that good anyway. Looks like I wasn't able to jog your memory about the seasons he played for LFC and we were equally shite in defense, as we are now. Doesn't really show your argument in a good light that last point, does it?

    No hate for Mignolet either, I just want to see a better keeper in nets, in the same way I wanted a better manager than Brenty. This is really simple stuff.

    Listen, you're perfectly entitled to back Sakho over Klopp on this matter. You're entitled to believe Klopp "cocked up big time", as you put it. What that tells us though, is that you feel no loyalty towards the manager and whatever he does, you'll find a negative spin to put on it. Knock yourself out.
    No loyalty for the manager?? Where do you get that information from? Didn't you read my post actually backing the manager and having a 5 year plan? Or do you just like to read specific comments and have a dig every so often?

Similar Threads

  1. Klopp: Door open for Gerrard
    By Sky Sports in forum LFC News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th November 2016, 12:40 PM
  2. Balloon Door
    By Where'sHeggem? in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25th October 2016, 04:28 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23rd August 2016, 09:50 AM
  4. Balloon Door
    By Where'sHeggem? in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12th January 2016, 04:59 PM
  5. Out through the in door
    By tonk in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 20th May 2015, 06:01 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •