Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Has the door creaked open a tiny bit for Sakho?

Another thing people forget with Sakho is how often he'd be in the same side as Moreno, aka, was subject too getting exposed big time. Moreno would have a negative impact on most centre-backs!

I do think Sakho is leaving, so hopefully the excellent run with Palace continues, so we get a fee that helps us in the market.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Another thing people forget with Sakho is how often he'd be in the same side as Moreno, aka, was subject too getting exposed big time. Moreno would have a negative impact on most centre-backs!

I do think Sakho is leaving, so hopefully the excellent run with Palace continues, so we get a fee that helps us in the market.
    Was reading today about Sam maybe trying to extend Sakho's time there,which Klopp supposedly answered it's not in the loan agreement and he would be returning to Lfc at season end.

at least sakhos doing something unlike flanagan, not looking good.

I don't know why clubs sign loan players if they have no intention of giving them game time. Flanagan would have got more games had he stayed put, either giving a clyne a break, or playing left back. Nobody can tell me that he isn't better than what burnley already had
    in both areas.
    If football was meant to be played in the air, god would have put grass in the sky.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/apr/20/mamadou-sakho-liverpool-positive-test-uefa-wada

I'd sue the fuck out of that lab. It began his spiral downwards with the club and Klopp

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/apr/20/mamadou-sakho-liverpool-positive-test-uefa-wada

I'd sue the fuck out of that lab. It began his spiral downwards with the club and Klopp
    It may have cost us a European final win and CL football. We'll never know, but an apology/explanation would be nice.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    It may have cost us a European final win and CL football. We'll never know, but an apology/explanation would be nice.
    Agree, and what little faith there is in anti-doping rules is gone. If the labs can't be trusted than there's no point.

Agree, and what little faith there is in anti-doping rules is gone. If the labs can't be trusted than there's no point.
    You might want to educate yourself on doping, in professional sport, before blaming the organisations.
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigRC View Post
    You might want to educate yourself on doping, in professional sport, before blaming the organisations.
    The lab might want to educate itself on what is actually banned by the organization it is testing for.

The lab might want to educate itself on what is actually banned by the organization it is testing for.
    The lab may, or may not, have been wrong on this occasion. You don't know with any certainty, nor do I.

I'm by no means an expert on doping in sport. Anything but. Though having read a couple of books on the subject, I definitely wouldn't rush to blame the labs or anti-doping organisations. You could start by asking yourself why they exist in the first place.
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.