Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mignolet has found his boots?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigRC View Post
    We know it's very difficult to replace a good keeper. It's not really any more complex than that. There is nothing unfortunate about ending up with Mignolet and Karius, the whole scenario was entirely predictable, once we'd binned Reina.

The same mugs who thought that was a good idea, are now telling us Mignolet is improving.
    He is improving, he's not super shit anymore!

I remember it was yourself and DKD who bemoaned Reina leaving... and a few others too.
    We'll never know how good or bad he could have been for us had he stayed beyond 2014. It's a pity he didn't get his dream move to Barca as he was a good keeper on his day for us and he seemed like a nice bloke too.
    For those couple/few seasons he was in top form for us I really thought he was the answer to all our years of goalkeeping problems. Someone mentioned his double hernia operation but didn't he share the Golden Glove with Cech in the following season?
    It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    He is improving, he's not super shit anymore!

I remember it was yourself and DKD who bemoaned Reina leaving... and a few others too.
    We'll never know how good or bad he could have been for us had he stayed beyond 2014. It's a pity he didn't get his dream move to Barca as he was a good keeper on his day for us and he seemed like a nice bloke too.
    For those couple/few seasons he was in top form for us I really thought he was the answer to all our years of goalkeeping problems. Someone mentioned his double hernia operation but didn't he share the Golden Glove with Cech in the following season?
    Pepe won that award in 2006, 2007 and 2008.
    The Mig was close to winning it a few seasons back!

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Pepe won that award in 2006, 2007 and 2008.
    The Mig was close to winning it a few seasons back!
    Think the type of manager or you play for and the preferred system would have a massive impact on a personal award like that. We were flying under Rafa when those awards were won and we all know how hard it was to score against his teams. Even in the form Pepe was in back then he'd get nowhere near golden gloves with current or Rodgers team

He's shoite- end of story and nobody will convince me otherwise...
    She was so wet for me I could hear the waves breaking in her fanny

Game Winner last two games. You can't deny him that

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Game Winner last two games. You can't deny him that
    As i repeatedly say,he is way better than most of the Dross in front of him.Hopefully there's a huge change in players this summer,,especially after that shite on display today

As I keep saying, he's a brilliant shot stopper, it's just the rest of his game that's iffy as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    As I keep saying, he's a brilliant shot stopper, it's just the rest of his game that's iffy as ****.
    On a reverse note it's pretty sad when we can't score on 2 occasions with no opposition Keeper in net

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    On a reverse note it's pretty sad when we can't score on 2 occasions with no opposition Keeper in net
    If they had equalised Klopp would have been apoplectic with rage. He could have killed Moreno and nobody would have convicted him of murder.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post

He's improved so much in all area's as per most of the match commentators,IF he is not between the LFC posts next season,Klopps job should be on the line.Fortunately i don't think Klopp is that stupid.