Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mignolet has found his boots?

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    If they had equalised Klopp would have been apoplectic with rage. He could have killed Moreno and nobody would have convicted him of murder.

Too true ! i hate to even think of the possibility,lol

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    He's improved so much in all area's as per most of the match commentators,IF he is not between the LFC posts next season,Klopps job should be on the line.Fortunately i don't think Klopp is that stupid.
    Really? His kicking still isn't great (he always seems to slice the ball a bit) and he doesn't command his box that well. Klopp's job shouldn't be on the line whether he does or doesn't bring in a new keeper. The rest of the defence however is another matter.

Thought Mig played very well again today, dealt well with numerous dangerous balls into our box and his save near the end was as instrumental in keeping us the 3 points as his performance was at Stoke. Credit where it's due, he's been excellent lately.

Really? His kicking still isn't great (he always seems to slice the ball a bit) and he doesn't command his box that well. Klopp's job shouldn't be on the line whether he does or doesn't bring in a new keeper. The rest of the defence however is another matter.
    Hey,it's just 2 guy's sharing there forum opinions,from which the basis being as his shirt # is 22 for me that's approx how many players should be worried about their Lfc careers in front of Mig.

Hey,it's just 2 guy's sharing there forum opinions,from which the basis being as his shirt # is 22 for me that's approx how many players should be worried about their Lfc careers in front of Mig.
    Eh? I wasn't having a go, just saying that Klopp has bigger questions to answer over the defence as a whole rather than just who is between the sticks. There are a few players who should be sent on their way and a fair few others who need to be downgraded to bench/squad players, or at least have some pressure put on them.

Eh? I wasn't having a go, just saying that Klopp has bigger questions to answer over the defence as a whole rather than just who is between the sticks. There are a few players who should be sent on their way and a fair few others who need to be downgraded to bench/squad players, or at least have some pressure put on them.
    Sorry if it came across that way i wasn't meaning it too.

Sorry if it came across that way i wasn't meaning it too.
    No problem.

Interesting, how many players can you list who iyo should be worried about their LFC careers ahead of Migs?

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Thought Mig played very well again today, dealt well with numerous dangerous balls into our box and his save near the end was as instrumental in keeping us the 3 points as his performance was at Stoke. Credit where it's due, he's been excellent lately.
    Just this.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Interesting, how many players can you list who iyo should be worried about their LFC careers ahead of Migs?
    It's a simple way of saying Migs shouldn't be going anywhere.With regards to any lists you watch them play same as me it's pretty easy to figure who should be considering selling their houses etc.