Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Time to lose this loser Top Four Mentality

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    I like how he starts every post with "fair point". Kind of nice.
    I noticed that and all his pretended friendliness and openness. Reminds me of those films with psychos and serial killers, who refrain their inner evil side and put on a weird, sick smile. Pathetic human beings.
    YNWA

It's just being polite, I do know how to behave on a forum and I respect other posters views even if I don't agree with them,, I like posters to disagree with others opinions as it makes the forum far better and livelier and we can debate. Just as long as we respect each other's views and leave out any unpleasantness....

This obsession with the top four is getting embarrassing, remember the days when we were judged on winning trophies anybody....

Yeeer fuck it all, not like noone wants the great european nights back, or wants the club to make more money, and attract better quality players.

Fuck it all, we'll go russia on thursdays instead

Quote Originally Posted by Redbrandt View Post
    I noticed that and all his pretended friendliness and openness. Reminds me of those films with psychos and serial killers, who refrain their inner evil side and put on a weird, sick smile. Pathetic human beings.
    I know the type you mean. In films there is one person who knows what the villain is really like, but they end up looking like the crazy one as the psycho manages to convince everyone else they are sweetness and light. As a result you sit there with an uncomfortable combination of anger towards the psycho and those who have been hoodwinked, and pity & empathy for the poor soul who knows the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Spangles View Post
    This obsession with the top four is getting embarrassing, remember the days when we were judged on winning trophies anybody....
    Well, "we're" more likely to get champions league football next season than your lot. Must stick in the craw that?

All will be revealed this summer, think the only way I am going to prove my point will be for things to actually happen, Liverpool I think will get there belovoured top four position, FSG will provide funds but nothing like what fans are expecting as they will take there profit out first, top players still won't come to the Club even tho champions league football for that season will be in place and fans will see that Klopp won't sign the players fans want and will instead buy players he can turn into good players so FSG can sell on as a profit which is what "Moneyball " is all about...