Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: McKenzie Banned

McKenzie Banned

I see that horrible rat Kelvin McKemzie has been banned from his newspaper for mocking and distasteful comments about the people of Liverpool, can't believe the man still has a job after the Hillsborough episode...

This will thankfully be the end of the obnoxious odious excuse for a human being, an absolute disgrace and one day will get what he deserves

Awful comments. I get the Liverpool dig sun have nothing to lose here. I had no idea he was mixed race though. On that front doubt that was deliberate racism. In same way I didn't know until recently Ryan giggs dad was black.

Surprised they hadn't banned the Shyte ages ago.

Agree with Jaypea, don't think it was directly racist, anyone else know Barkley was mixed race?

Fuck this guy.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Liverpool fans sticking up for Kelvin. A new low

Anyone with half a conscience would have apologised long ago. The man is filth just the like the newspaper that employs him..
    Leader of all..master of none..

The guys a cunt. Plain and simple. Hes made a good living from all the shit hes said about Liverpool and continues to do so,its the only time anyone takes notice of the shithead.

Saying I didn't think it was racist doesn't mean sticking up for this rat. Absolute scum. His final downfall is long overdue. He's done far worse than this but if this is the straw that breaks him then alrighty then!

The feller is a nasty piece of work we all know but we have to be careful here about freedom of speech to, it's a bit of a minefield regarding someone's opinion and what a persons allowed to say, we don't want to go down the road where everybodys opinion we don't like is a lawsuit do we at the same time...