Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: McKenzie Banned

Right, too far, go wind up a different forum Spanner.

Quote Originally Posted by Spangles View Post
    The feller is a nasty piece of work we all know but we have to be careful here about freedom of speech to, it's a bit of a minefield regarding someone's opinion and what a persons allowed to say, we don't want to go down the road where everybodys opinion we don't like is a lawsuit do we at the same time...
    Do one you arse clown
    Alonso is a good player,Lucas is a proven world class player,In fact he is the best player in the world in his position

Quote Originally Posted by JAYPEA View Post
    Saying I didn't think it was racist doesn't mean sticking up for this rat. Absolute scum. His final downfall is long overdue. He's done far worse than this but if this is the straw that breaks him then alrighty then!
    In what way wasn't it racist

He doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt he is a complete prick proven it several times.

He calls Barkley thick which he might be but then he again he may not be he has said that as he plays football for a merseyside club and his pure hatred of the area.

Also a dig at the wages people are on in bar saying only just on £7 an hour so what if they are ONLY on £7 an hour as long as they are paying for there drinks.

Arrogant arsehole might not be the end of him he has more lives than a cat.

Talk sense my gloryhunting friend and read my post properly if your going to comment on it, I have condemned the man for what he has said but at the same time I wouldn't like a persons freedom of speech taken away in this country which we could be going down the road of.

Talk sense my gloryhunting friend and read my post properly if your going to comment on it, I have condemned the man for what he has said but at the same time I wouldn't like a persons freedom of speech taken away in this country which we could be going down the road of.
    so what free speech should be permitted? everything? even hate speech?making up shit about people that are complete utter fabrication is that also allowed??.
    It just says it all about that newspaper that they allowed this cretin to remain working for them...
    Leader of all..master of none..

You really do spout some utter bollocks you buck toothed simpleton

I think if I called someone who was white looked like a dancing monkey nobody would bat an eyelid. If I said Lukaku was big gorilla would be deemed racist. He made a comment about a person he thought was white. Karma. Glad this has happened. But personally don't think there was any racist intent. He's a lot of unpleasant things and possibly a racist but not stupid enough to call a black man a gorilla.

Quote Originally Posted by JONO View Post
    Go on Jono give it to him son!....The Gloryhunting W.U.Mmer!....

Quote Originally Posted by JONO View Post
    Am all for freedom of speech. People can blame us for Hillsborough. Fine. But not given a paid platform to the masses to do so. Should be kept to forums or twitter accounts not in national papers or radio stations.
    Last edited by JAYPEA; 15th April 2017 at 09:34 PM.