Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: McKenzie Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Spangles View Post
    Asking for people to be banned is the same as waving imaginary red and yellow cards, surely we don't need this type of thing...
    You would be if the "higher above" wasn't desperate for the place to be more active, so little childish trolls like yourself can run riot.

Good response enjoyed reading it, anyway back to the topic my friend...

Do all your posts end with 3 dots ...

I copyrighted the ... years ago. Bad enough for someone to copy it but for a scummy Manc wum cnt to do it?

Why the fck isn't this twt banned? It's not difficult to see he's here to have a pop at the club.

Wonderful post...your deffo an asset to this forum with such educational reviews, keep up the good postings my friend...

Wonderful post...your deffo an asset to this forum with such educational reviews, keep up the good postings my friend...
    As has been pointed out to you, it's you're. If you are admin then your contribution on this thread shows the forum isn't worth bothering with anymore.

However, if you are simply a Manc, hiding behind the anonymity of a forum, pretending to be a Liverpool fan to continue your sly digs, just shows you're a bit of a waste of skin. But then to be fair, you would be that as a Manc anyway whether you were on here or not.

Some wonderful postings...keep up the good work, most enjoyable read and some valuable contributions to the forum.
    Like I say we have to be careful with the constant complaining about freedom of speech and being offended with everything being said as one day it might get taken away and we wouldn't want that. We have seen how people have been duped with this hate speech and hate crime nonesense to the point some people out there actually think it exists...

How's your mum?

Some wonderful postings...keep up the good work, most enjoyable read and some valuable contributions to the forum.
    Like I say we have to be careful with the constant complaining about freedom of speech and being offended with everything being said as one day it might get taken away and we wouldn't want that. We have seen how people have been duped with this hate speech and hate crime nonesense to the point some people out there actually think it exists...
    ok you need to be careful about differentiating betweej freedom of speech and freedom to insult.
    you see freedom of speech is historically an intellectual discussion on academic differences. freedom of speech is what drives new ideas on science, humanities etc.
    freedom to insult is a whole new ball game which NO ONE has the right to do if they claim to be a civilised human. you have NO right, ZILCH to make fun of my skin tone, my disability, my religion. NONE.

so if you are someone who believes the two terms are somewhat interchangeable then you need to take a long long hard look at yourself and your place in society.

hiding behind "political correctness, left wing liberal luvvies" etc etc is a cosy safety net made up by knuckle dragging gorillas like mckenzie who belong in a jungle with other primates who clearly don't possess human traits like kindness, mercy, empathy. so if that's you then just make your way to the nearest zoo.

No such thing as hate crime or hate speech just a made up, fabricated, jumped up law brought up by politically correct fools with too much time on there hands while sitting in the free members bar of Westminister...Political Correctness gone mad....