Page 1 of 15 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Ox

Ox

Apparently we have a pre-agreement to sign him for next season. Was speculated that Klopp wanted him back in January, which Klopp quashed at the time.

A fee hasn't been reported as yet, but he is in the final year of his contract next season.

Still only 23 and would suit Klopps style for mind.
    "we faired worse without him (Lucas) than we did without Suarez so he's arguably more valuable to the team than Luis" - priceless.

He's a good player and highly thought of by match going Arsenal fans , one of the lads at work thinks he's one of the better players they have. Not a player that ultimately excites me though and where the link originated from could have truth to it

Seems unlikely given that 35 million is the fee being discussed.

On the plus side,he's shagging one off little mix.So it's a yes from me.

Seemed to be the most consistent "keep the chin up" player any time I've watched Arsenal go through a bad patch. Always applauds the fans. Home-grown quota box-ticker. Can probably "do a job when called upon" anywhere that isn't the keeper/back four. Rotation for Wijnaldum/Lallana to get breaks. Grafts/fights.

Not a player I'm "inspired" by, but could prove useful.

Not a goalscorer whatsoever but hopefully that won't be needed from him.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Surely the 35 mill reported fee could be negotiated down to say 10 mill if he wants to leave with him entering the final year of his contract.

He's played in a lot of their big defeats this season, not all down to him, but he's made errors in some of them or been poor.

A player Klopp could improve, but guess he'd be a squad player, can play a few positions and we're light in the midfield department. So could be a useful addition at the right price (well south of 35 mill)

35m ??

Thirty

Five

Million

?!?!?

Dear Lord.

I like him a lot - reminds me of Milner in a strange way. Can play in a number of positions as well, which is always nice and he's English.

No way we're paying 35m for him though. 15-20 would be acceptable. 35 is Mane money.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Surely the 35 mill reported fee could be negotiated down to say 10 mill if he wants to leave with him entering the final year of his contract.
    We got 15m for Ibe. Mbabbe or Neymar could cost well in excess of 100m. I find it increasingly difficult to work out what the "right" price is for players.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

35m would be insane. I've been paying much more attention to him since the links first appeared in January, and I'm yet to be truly impressed.

An Arsenal-supporting pal, who never misses a match, doesn't care if he leaves this summer, which worries me (if this rumour is true).

8-10 million max would be alright though, as a gamble, but we'd better buy another winger too!!