Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 589101112131415
Results 141 to 148 of 148

Thread: Ox

  1. #141
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    4,992
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Was any reported fee mentioned anywhere? I'd be happy enough to have him if the fee wasn't ridiculous seeing as he's now entering the final year of his contract.
    35m a few weeks ago. Whoever came up with that is on glue. Hes in the last year if his contract so theres not a prayer hes going for that much.

  2. #142
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    About what? Your posts make very little sense to me.

    The Ox has been used on a number of occasions as a CM this year and has reportedly done well there. He's quick, he's got a decent touch and can press for a good while. Exactly what you'd want from someone stepping in for Lallana, which he'll probably feature at least sometimes, should he sign.
    so lets get rid of Lallana or who ever plays at number 10 and play Ox.. good idea.
    Leader of all..master of none..

  3. #143
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Khazad-dm
    Posts
    10,693
    Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    so lets get rid of Lallana or who ever plays at number 10 and play Ox.. good idea.
    Do you remember what happened when your avatar was away? I was the one banging on about bringing in something called cover for him in the summer. Cover is what the Ox will be - for Mane, Couts, Lallana and Firmino. Maybe even Wij.

    He's not better than any of our current starters, but if we get Europe next year (touch wood), there should be enough games to go around and more.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  4. #144
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ootsville
    Posts
    3,856
    Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    35m a few weeks ago. Whoever came up with that is on glue. Hes in the last year if his contract so theres not a prayer hes going for that much.
    We want 40m for sturridge so there's plenty of it going around.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

  5. #145
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Khazad-dm
    Posts
    10,693
    Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    We want 40m for sturridge so there's plenty of it going around.
    We won't get that and neither will they.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  6. #146
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    4,992
    Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    We want 40m for sturridge so there's plenty of it going around.
    Crazy money but obviously sturridge has far more justification for that tag. Both got very poor fitness records.

  7. #147
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,224
    Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Crazy money but obviously sturridge has far more justification for that tag. Both got very poor fitness records.
    speaking of crazy money.. the Monaco 18 year old.. Monaco are reported wanting over an 100 million for him.100 million for an 18 year old. the world as gone mad.
    Leader of all..master of none..

  8. #148
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    4,992
    Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    speaking of crazy money.. the Monaco 18 year old.. Monaco are reported wanting over an 100 million for him.100 million for an 18 year old. the world as gone mad.
    Mental isnt it! Nobody had heard of him a year ago. He should listen to advice and take note of whats happened to Martial at utd. He'd be much better having another season at monaco. Hes still got plenty of time fir that big move. Its a huge issue now and us in some cases probably ruining the careers if young players. Ending up on the scrapheap because a big move too young has failed.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •