Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Ox

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Can't see it though, every Premier League club will want him and more than one abroad.
    I don't know why, he can't even get a regular place at a club struggling to get top 4. Hope it doesn't happen.
    If football was meant to be played in the air, god would have put grass in the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Spangles View Post
    I like the player however doesn't play enough for me, another Sturridge, I think another thing we have to remember is why would Arsenal sell him if he was any good to another top six rival, smells to me a bit like the situation Liverpool were in when the bought Sturridge from Chelsea, Chelsea knew what they were doing...

Must say I am looking forward to the challenge for the League next season if we do sign Chamberlain, it will be close campaigner with us signing him, United signing Greizman possibly Neymar and City wanting Messi, there again we have Klopp....
    I thought united signed Neymar last summer or was it the summer before or even before that , they have signed him that often. Also liverpool want Messi but they have as much chance as either Man city or Grimsby with that

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I don't know why, he can't even get a regular place at a club struggling to get top 4. Hope it doesn't happen.
    Well he's played a couple of times this season. ....

As others have said, he's a decent player but at 35 million I very much doubt it for a squad player.
    Talking about squad players what about Shaqari at Stoke ?

Quote Originally Posted by JONO View Post
    Well he's played a couple of times this season. ....
    I get more minutes on my phone contract.
    If football was meant to be played in the air, god would have put grass in the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    As others have said, he's a decent player but at 35 million I very much doubt it for a squad player.
    Talking about squad players what about Shaqari at Stoke ?
    Not really sure where the magic 35 has come from , imagine it will be 20 million ish though considering he has a year left .Not overly impressed by the link but would add quality and depth to the squad so not a bad option to have if it did happen. Wasn't overly excited by Mane mind and he seems a fairy decent player

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I get more minutes on my phone contract.
    Nice contract

If he was physically fit ,an not a pie eater Shaqari would be worth looking at..
    I've always been impreeseed Gylfi Siguršsson.. I know he failed at Tottenham..He could be a good attacking midfielder.. Not a starter but would get you goals in the number 10 role..
    Leader of all..master of none..

Talking about Van Dijk skyebo.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Talking about Van Dijk skyebo.
    Oh right, sorry. In that case i agree.