Bet for FREE on football and win real cash bet4F is changing the game

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: Ox

what's people's thinking on a Keeper? can't honestly see us signing a first choice goalkeeper in the summer..
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by TorbenPiechnik View Post
    35m would be insane. I've been paying much more attention to him since the links first appeared in January, and I'm yet to be truly impressed.

An Arsenal-supporting pal, who never misses a match, doesn't care if he leaves this summer, which worries me (if this rumour is true).

8-10 million max would be alright though, as a gamble, but we'd better buy another winger too!!
    Doubt he'll play in the forwards bar a crisis or to rest players taken off early. Imo it's more likely that he'd take Joe Allen's squad role should we make top4 and have European football.
    He'll get mins here but behind Hendo, Wiji Lallana and Can. Though with more games he'd get adequate chances.

Basically we'd sign an Arsenal reject/surplus player for cheap. Whose incentive to come here is to be improved by Klopp and hopefully ressurect his career. He'll need some positional work for sure, and footballing brain development.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    what's people's thinking on a Keeper? can't honestly see us signing a first choice goalkeeper in the summer..
    Apparently we already have one.
    If football was meant to be played in the air, god would have put grass in the sky.

ahhh right..

ahhh right..
    I'm as concerned as you are about getting a new keeper in, just can't see it happening though.
    If football was meant to be played in the air, god would have put grass in the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    We got 15m for Ibe. Mbabbe or Neymar could cost well in excess of 100m. I find it increasingly difficult to work out what the "right" price is for players.
    We're in an excellent position to sign him up for cheap enough. He's not a Sanchez/Neymar level player. He's entering his final year of his contract. Makes sense to me he'd like to sign for Klopp to develop, and should we not be able to get him cheap we could sign him in January on a pre-contract, whereby arsenal would have a player on the books that wouldn't be staying with them. Not an appealing situation. That's a great position to haggle from imo.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I keep dreaming about us breaking the Carroll fee by signing Van Dijk for 50m. That would be a statement no one could ignore, save us 10 goals a season, help attract other good players and give us a genuine captain for 7 or 8 years.
    Agree. Would be a great signing even at that price. Id be more than happy for the majority of the summer money to go on the back end of the side. CB,LB GK. 90m.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I'm as concerned as you are about getting a new keeper in, just can't see it happening though.
    Yep, You cant depend on Mignolet and Karius looked like an headless chicken when he got his chance..

30 odd million and at least 100k a week for a solid squad member, really??,we have enough of them in the first team.
    How about actually buying someone who puts THEM on the bloody bench.

If he was on a free, fair enough but not for anywhere near those numbers and he'd want assurances of a starting place.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

I think we will. Plenty of reports saying weve been watching lots of pickford at sunderland. Not a prayer theyre staying up so might get him at knockdown price.