Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Ox

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigRC View Post
    Best anyone can come up with is that he'll play now and again, or cover for Mane.

Let's say 25m and 100k p/w for that. John Henry must have found a spare billion down the back of the sofa.
    Now and again likely to be in excess of 20-25 (or more depending on fom) games over the season, considering we're likely be in several competitions and Coutinho and Mane's injuries this season.

Seeing as there's been loads of moaning our bench isn't up to scratch, surely such a signing can only be a good thing, right? I mean, unless we can get someone better for less of course.

Edit: As to why he'd come here - he's English, so he's not going abroad, he'll never be sold to Chelsea or Tottenham, not a big enough name for the Mancs and I've not heard any rumours linking him with City. Considering we have a decent shot at playing in the CL, I'd say we're more than a realistic option.
    Last edited by Balinkay; 16th April 2017 at 07:46 PM.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

That'll be it
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

You know that for sure, do you?
    100 %
    Alonso is a good player,Lucas is a proven world class player,In fact he is the best player in the world in his position

That'll be it
    Where do you think he's likely to go, assuming he really is unsettled at Arsenal?
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Where do you think he's likely to go, assuming he really is unsettled at Arsenal?
    How would I know?
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

How would I know?
    Thought you had something specific and better for him in mind, seeing as you seem like you don't think he's likely to come.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Spangles View Post
    Depends on which way you want to look at things I suppose, those Clubs for me will only be below us a season before they kick on and move to a different stratosphere to ourselves, but hey...we have Klopp...
    Thanks for that mystic meg

You're entitled to that opinion, just as you're entitled to believe Origi and Lallana are as good as Suarez.
    You're entitled to your opinion too, so why not answer the question or proposition put to you?

You're becoming as tedious as fook with this one liner you hide behind. You're not stupid so why misrepresent and fail to understand the post i made comparing their goals & assists per minute to Suarez's.
    I compared Origis record with Fowler, to show how he's behind our best young striker, why not add that to your duck and dodge act.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Thought you had something specific and better for him in mind, seeing as you seem like you don't think he's likely to come.
    It's not a signing that makes any sense at all to me, either for us or for him. In those situations, I tend to question what's being rumoured, rather than throw a pile of shit at the wall and hope some of it sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    You're entitled to your opinion too, so why not answer the question or proposition put to you?

You're becoming as tedious as fook with this one liner you hide behind. You're not stupid so why misrepresent and fail to understand the post i made comparing their goals & assists per minute to Suarez's.
    I compared Origis record with Fowler, to show how he's behind our best young striker, why not add that to your duck and dodge act.
    You keep mentioning that you haven't seen our games, in various threads. Have you bothered watching any this season, or can't you be arsed? Just trying to figure out how much of my time I should bother investing in this.