Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Urgent Warning 2

Urgent Warning 2

Soon as you read a post that is sensible, makes sense and is backed up well with facts and rational thinking behind it. If Because it doesn't say Klopp isn't the new Shanks, Caan is better than Souness and Courtino is Kenny Dalglish re-incarnated and also Liverpool F.C will not win the League and European Cup next year, Wimbledon, Ryder Cup and Boat Race, then here is a little tip either close your eyes and put your fingers in your ears and not let common sense get in the way of things or simply....
    Click on there Name ->Look on Sidebar on left ->Add to ignore list....absolute quality you couldn't make this shit up...really you couldn't haha...

Why is this new thread empty?
    It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Why is this new thread empty?
    It's a sad state of affairs. If he hadn't have gone early with the "smaller club" nonsense and the MacKenzie shite, he'd have got away with it for a lot longer. How obsessed are those inbreds?

It'd be fun to call out what a bellend he is directly but when he's cowering behind his computer there's not much point ultimately. His only hope is that he can get some dickheads to interact with him and respond directly to his posts as if they are genuine...

Quote Originally Posted by red4life86 View Post
    It's a sad state of affairs. If he hadn't have gone early with the "smaller club" nonsense and the MacKenzie shite, he'd have got away with it for a lot longer. How obsessed are those inbreds?

It'd be fun to call out what a bellend he is directly but when he's cowering behind his computer there's not much point ultimately. His only hope is that he can get some dickheads to interact with him and respond directly to his posts as if they are genuine...

And we all know who it is as well
    Alonso is a good player,Lucas is a proven world class player,In fact he is the best player in the world in his position

I like the fact he spells our players names wrong on a regular basis !

At least he's (it's) brung you back out of the woodwork young man.

Good replies thanks for the feedback the responses are exactly what I thought and what I expected.
    Just remember the best threads on a forum are ones that are controversial and where people don't agree, that's how we can debate, just a gentle reminder to be taking into consideration when writing people off just because you don't like or agree with a post...

Thanks for listening folks...

Quote Originally Posted by JONO View Post
    And we all know who it is as well
    The welsh fella?
    "He likes having the ball, playing football, passes … it's like an orchestra, but it's a silent song, yeah? I like heavy metal more."

The welsh fella?
    That would be my guess.
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

Jsw?