Bet for FREE on football and win real cash – bet4F is changing the game

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Urgent Warning 2

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Jsw?
    John was anti a lot and pro everything Welsh but not pro united.

Spangles. Do you really have an LFC season ticket?

I do indeed...had it for over 30 years in fact...

Ok. Post a photo of it now (covering up specifics of course) take 20 seconds and will at least prove you're our dick head and something we can work with

Sorry pal as if am going to do it, give you a few more facts wether you want to believe me or not, first season was the 1976 season and was at Molineux for that now famous game although I was a bit too young to make it on the pitch, was at Hysel and Hillsborough, best memory for me was the May week of 1986 with a trip to Chelsea and a week later a season rounding off double against Everton at Wembley, better than any of the European Cup wins in fact for me although they were all very special too. The greatest player we have had was Graeme Souness, worst point footballing wise Arsenal 1989 and Michael Thomas...I could go on but will leave it there. I don't care if people think I am not a supporter..I really don't to be honest I consider myself a customer rather than a fan or supporter I am a traditionalist whose disillusioned with the modern game and the path the Club....sorry franchise has now gone down, I go the match now out of habit rather than for enjoyment...sad...yes probably...do I care...no chance...

Quote Originally Posted by Spangles View Post
    Sorry pal as if am going to do it, give you a few more facts wether you want to believe me or not, first season was the 1976 season and was at Molineux for that now famous game although I was a bit too young to make it on the pitch, was at Hysel and Hillsborough, best memory for me was the May week of 1986 with a trip to Chelsea and a week later a season rounding off double against Everton at Wembley, better than any of the European Cup wins in fact for me although they were all very special too. The greatest player we have had was Graeme Souness, worst point footballing wise Arsenal 1989 and Michael Thomas...I could go on but will leave it there. I don't care if people think I am not a supporter..I really don't to be honest I consider myself a customer rather than a fan or supporter I am a traditionalist whose disillusioned with the modern game and the path the Club....sorry franchise has now gone down, I go the match now out of habit rather than for enjoyment...sad...yes probably...do I care...no chance...
    You're just so cool. Will you be my friend?
    It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Don't think virtual reality friends are proper friends myself just like people who claim to be Liverpool fans and don't go to the match are not proper fans in my book either...just a traditionalist point of view tho...

Don't think virtual reality friends are proper friends myself just like people who claim to be Liverpool fans and don't go to the match are not proper fans in my book either...just a traditionalist point of view tho...
    I'll call over to see you. We can go the game together after a sup in The Arkles.

Yep...Fine...don't drink in the Arkles tho more so The Sandon or Salisbury myself if I do but mostly just head in to Town after the game...

Yep...Fine...don't drink in the Arkles tho more so The Sandon or Salisbury myself if I do but mostly just head in to Town after the game...
    Great. Can we skip on the footie though? Coz I'd rather hit town and knock da shit outta Scouse burds instead.

Quote Originally Posted by red4life86 View Post
    The welsh fella?

Justin,Jasper,Spangles all for one and one for all

The thing with Justin is ,after a while when no one starts taking the bait with his new wind up then he actively gets involved trying to carry it along .It did get funny when he got confused last year between himself posting as Justin and Jasper
    Alonso is a good player,Lucas is a proven world class player,In fact he is the best player in the world in his position