Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Championship...your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by JONO View Post
    Definately , He should be in the Premier League and will be interesting to see just how well they do ( You would imagine top half in the first season) .A Newcastle mate of mine really does rate Jonjo massively and say they badly miss him when not in the side
    Nobody wants Leeds to come up either the dirty filthy scum
    I'm only interested in what managers of lfc do, not how they get on at another club so i'm not bothered if Newcastle go up or not though it looks like they will do. The same with Celtic and rodgers.
    If football was meant to be played in the air, god would have put grass in the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Spangles View Post
    Always hard for clubs to survive the Premier League after promotion, can see how there fans will be excited at the prospect. I have no real liking for Brighton myself firstly because I attended both F.A Cup games back in the 80s where they knocked us out both at Anfield from a Jimmy Case thunderbolt and down at there place the very next season, it's never been a particularly good ground for us. The other reason is I would rather have northern clubs coming up, Leeds United, Huddersfield and Preston would all of been great. I don't want Newcastle up tho because of Benitez can't stand the feller the end of his time with us soured my opinion of him his clashes and petulant point scoring with Hicks and Gillette in full punlic view was never the Liverpool way, don't even like the fact he still lives here on Merseyside...
    Hope Leeds can make it up in the play offs that's always been a fantastic fixture on the calenda...
    Except that was at the Goldstone Ground in '84!..They're now at the AMEX of course and why would a Manc be at 2 Liverpool games?...Surely you would have been delighted at winning the Cup in '83 after beating Brighton 4-0 in the replay??...

Really glad for Rafa. Not only for what he has done for Liverpool, but also for choosing to go down to the Championship and build something from there up. Ancelotti, Mourinho, Guardiola - great managers, but for 90% of their careers they only managed big clubs where they received vast amounts of money every transfer window, they never really had to get by or to build a team. Winning is an essential trait of a great manager, but being able to build a team and to grow in any given circumstance is just as important.
    YNWA

Fantastic post...it had exactly what to do with the thread ?

Thought Benitez Did well to win a champions league with Houllier's team so deserves credit for that absolutely appalling in the league tho apart from one season, his career fizzled out with us and was deservedly sacked. His treatment of Alonso and big Sami was disgraceful abc who could forget the embarrassing FACTS rant, in the end it was good riddance to bad rubbish is what've I would say...

Thought Benitez Did well to win a champions league with Houllier's team so deserves credit for that absolutely appalling in the league tho apart from one season, his career fizzled out with us and was deservedly sacked. His treatment of Alonso and big Sami was disgraceful abc who could forget the embarrassing FACTS rant, in the end it was good riddance to bad rubbish is what've I would say...
    Why don't you get an advancement in your shekles from Gary and go get yourself a few we'll deserved pints. Good chap.
    It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Sorry mate am not with all this Out of Town jangle you will have to translate, I come from Liverpool the same place where the team that a lot of posters on here have attached themselves too through fame and glory come from....

Haha your kidding aren't you...am havin a whale of a time on here, just knowing my mere presence and posting upsets so many people makes me howl with laughter haha...
    It's amazing how just mere posting can rile a person don't you think..,
    Doubt there riled, but it's a bit sad how you get your titillations. Not much else going for you?

Haha your kidding rite, ofcorse it's upsetting them, you can clearly see this when they go off topic when replying to my posts, this is a sure fire sign all is not well with them when they do that...keep it coming though the more of these replies the better as far as am concerned...

Haha your kidding rite, ofcorse it's upsetting them, you can clearly see this when they go off topic when replying to my posts, this is a sure fire sign all is not well with them when they do that...keep it coming though the more of these replies the better as far as am concerned...
    Plenty of people don't have things going for them. Nothing to be ashamed of fella.