Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Divock's birthday today

I have noticed an improvement in Origi's game this season. Nothing massive but he's becoming an all round better player. I've still no idea whether he'll make it at LFC or where he fits in to the team. He's 22 now, so if he's going to hold down a regular starting place, it'll be in the next year or so.
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigRC View Post
    I have noticed an improvement in Origi's game this season. Nothing massive but he's becoming an all round better player. I've still no idea whether he'll make it at LFC or where he fits in to the team. He's 22 now, so if he's going to hold down a regular starting place, it'll be in the next year or so.
    His hold up play and decision making seems to have improved. An example of something I don't see him doing when he first joined is that ball to Wijnaldum for the last goal against arsenal. Origi has put that on a plate but I never would have had faith in him to do that like I do in lallana, firmino or even wijnaldum himself (obviously not to himself)