Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Cl: 18-19 April​

A true two legged masterclass from Juve. Hard to think of anything they did wrong over the two games. I think it's fair to say we've had some poor experiences with Italian players over the years: but I wouldn't mind a couple of their defenders.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Just for you big man.
    If you weren't so convincing, I'd think you had nothing useful to say at all.
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    A true two legged masterclass from Juve. Hard to think of anything they did wrong over the two games. I think it's fair to say we've had some poor experiences with Italian players over the years: but I wouldn't mind a couple of their defenders.
    Ha ha, Rafa loved a dodgy Italian.

Quote Originally Posted by retired View Post
    Agree, I thought Suaraz was having a go at Neymar for being to bloody greedy a few times. Trying to take on the whole Juve defence,
    The magic and love has dried up.
    Most of the Barca lads looked to be having a go at each other or the ref.

Hope they implode now.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Some goalkeeping record for Buffon. Should be exciting stuff tonight, Buffon will do well to make it 8 clean sheets.
    Mission accomplished!

Hopefully Juventus can knock out Real Madrid over two legs in the semi-finals. I'd actually favour Juve over two legs than in the final right now, due to their consistency, whereas Real could have a boss night in a final and win it.

Slightly off-topic - I remember during the Benitez years I thought we'd reach 7 European Cups before Real Madrid reached 10 - now they're going for their bloody 12th
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

I think at least one of Barcalonas front three will leave this summer, be interesting to see if City make an approach for Messi especially with all this tax thing hanging over him and his father and I have an outside bet United might get Neymar. I think the situation with Neymar is being the type of character he is he always wants to be number one, the big fish and the main man and he doesn't get that at Barca as he has to share the limelight with Messi and Suarez, at United he would get that and United not only get a fantastic player but they get a marketing dream on the merchandise side, win win for both party's, would like to see either or both in the Premier League tho...

Can't see them letting Neymar go unless the offer is something stupid like £150m....then HE will have to agree to move.

How often do first choice players leave Madrid or Barca ?

They have everything they want the weather, good football, the lingo and the culture I can't see them jumping to come to England oh I forgot to add they are all on incredible money as well !

Utd only just about through against the mighty Anderlecht, Ibra & rojo went off injured

Hopefully knackered for burnley now

Pants teams left though, lucky bastards

I was hoping Anderlecht would have hung on until penalties when anything can happen, they'll just have to get knocked out in the semis instead.
    If football was meant to be played in the air, god would have put grass in the sky.