Thread: AV Receivers

AV Receivers

I am thinking of changing my amp as it's about 10 years old now, I would like to know if any of you have one that is ATMOS enabled, and if so, are they as good as what people are saying they are, or is it another gimmick that's not worth the money. There are plenty of receivers out there with that included, and also still plenty without it. I have looked at the reviews, but as most of them are from the retailers, they are hardly going to say anything negative as they want to sell them.
    If football was meant to be played in the air, god would have put grass in the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I am thinking of changing my amp as it's about 10 years old now, I would like to know if any of you have one that is ATMOS enabled, and if so, are they as good as what people are saying they are, or is it another gimmick that's not worth the money. There are plenty of receivers out there with that included, and also still plenty without it. I have looked at the reviews, but as most of them are from the retailers, they are hardly going to say anything negative as they want to sell them.
    Hey

Have you used TestFreaks....usually have alot of user reviews on there for most things gadget related?

Think if you can find something with user reviews should give you a bit more info.

Quote Originally Posted by reddwarf View Post
    Hey

Have you used TestFreaks....usually have alot of user reviews on there for most things gadget related?

Think if you can find something with user reviews should give you a bit more info.
    Thanks Reddwarf, I haven't heard of it, but I will look it up.
    If football was meant to be played in the air, god would have put grass in the sky.