Page 1 of 33 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Is that it?

Is that it?

Where are all the new signings? We finally get into the champions league and this is the best we have? Getting into the top 4 this season will be much harder and having just about made it last season, why on earth is he not building a bigger stronger squad? So frustrating at times, it's obvious what we need!

It's the 9th of July !!! Go have a drink or even kiss a girl.

So I suppose you think that's that then - our scouts and negotiators are off to the beach. Never mind that there's still 7 weeks of window left.

Don't worry mate, I'm sure more signings are coming. What quality they'll be is a completely different question.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

“This summer was always going to be about quality rather than quantity and the manager understands that landing the kind of players he wants was always going to be about being patient.

“There is no sense of worry or panic. This window is about bringing in players who are better than the ones who are already here.”

And that's from a "high-level source" at the club, according to the Mirror.

Come on, we are only just out of the tapping up period.

My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

The window is still young; we've signed two players, as have Utd and Arsenal. City, Chelsea and Spurs are yet to sign anyone as far as I can tell (?). Some people seem to be panicking just because Everton have paid over the odds for a handful of average players, yet we're targeting really good players (who will improve not only the squad but our first eleven) that clubs dont want to sell, which is always going to take time.

Patience is a virtue, eh OP?

Quote Originally Posted by TorresGoalGoal View Post
    Where are all the new signings? We finally get into the champions league and this is the best we have? Getting into the top 4 this season will be much harder and having just about made it last season, why on earth is he not building a bigger stronger squad? So frustrating at times, it's obvious what we need!

Ar hey la,calllllm down eh?...The window's only 9 days old....

Everton look to be having a good window, essentially spending the Lukaku money. And there's the Barkley money to come.

I think it's obvious FSG are pretending we haven't got any money left until we sell Sakho and co.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Everton look to be having a good window, essentially spending the Lukaku money. And there's the Barkley money to come.

I think it's obvious FSG are pretending we haven't got any money left until we sell Sakho and co.
    Where's the Andre Wisdom money FSG !!!