Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: Is that it?

Can't believe yours or anyone else's vitriol towards Fsg ,Klopp was who initially fucked the Van Dijk transfer.
    You're all pointing the finger at Fsg but what's knew ? Try looking at the real problem with the transfers his name is Klopp.
    Last edited by fagin; 6th August 2017 at 04:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Can't believe yours or anyone else's vitriol towards Fsg ,Klopp was who initially fucked the Van Dijk transfer.
    You're all pointing the finger at Fsg but what's knew ? Try looking at the real problem with the transfers his name is Klopp.
    This!!!!

And it was Rodgers' fault before him and Kenny's fault before that. FSG have been perfect in the transfer market, it's only the managers they've had to deal with that have been the problem.

As an aside Fagin, I have some beans which you might be interested in purchasing. They aren't normal beans, they're magic. Just like FSG.
    "He likes having the ball, playing football, passes it's like an orchestra, but it's a silent song, yeah? I like heavy metal more."

@r4l Let's see how it pans out. I like a tin foil hat as much as the next guy, but if we get VVD and Ox I'd be hard pressed to blame them for the Keita debacle, especially if Coutinho stays.

That's a lot of ifs though. Find it a bit shite we're leaving it so late, especially after an excellent previous summer or two.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    @r4l Let's see how it pans out. I like a tin foil hat as much as the next guy, but if we get VVD and Ox I'd be hard pressed to blame them for the Keita debacle, especially if Coutinho stays.

That's a lot of ifs though. Find it a bit shite we're leaving it so late, especially after an excellent previous summer or two.
    What Keita debacle

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Rules of Lfc online

1 , Everything is FSG's fault
    2, Anything not FSG's fault revert back to number 1
    3, Rafa didnt choose Barry over Alonso
    4,Anyone not subscribing to the above and having a different opinion will be hounded and then banned

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Apple View Post
    What Keita debacle
    Not signing him after he was reportedly very keen to join and we were even more keen on having him.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Not signing him after he was reportedly very keen to join and we were even more keen on having him.
    We put 3 bids in that were turned down . It's only Fulby and his mates trying to make this into something it's not . They were the ones listing done deals on twattyland that surprisingly aren't that . Who would have thought

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Apple View Post
    Rules of Lfc online

1 , Everything is FSG's fault
    2, Anything not FSG's fault revert back to number 1
    3, Rafa didnt choose Barry over Alonso
    4,Anyone not subscribing to the above and having a different opinion will be hounded and then banned
    Quite a sizeable chip you've got on your shoulder there Brian. Most Evertonians would be proud of that...
    "He likes having the ball, playing football, passes it's like an orchestra, but it's a silent song, yeah? I like heavy metal more."

I feel sorry for klopp in away its like this with FSG.
    Assets Sakho bought so much.. Must sell get back similar. WE dont sell. Less money for next transfer
    Its simply all about in and outs.. you just need to see what happend last year we gained more from sales than we did with player purchases
    If we sell our assets it will cover the price of Salah.we have already recuperated the money for Roberston with the sales of Lucas and Andre Wilson
    In reality Klopp as been given NOTHING..
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by red4life86 View Post
    Quite a sizeable chip you've got on your shoulder there Brian. Most Evertonians would be proud of that...
    And it's rule 4 already