Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Is that it?

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Where's the Andre Wisdom money FSG !!!
    Earmarked for Solanke's tribunal!

Quote Originally Posted by TorresGoalGoal View Post
    Where are all the new signings? We finally get into the champions league and this is the best we have? Getting into the top 4 this season will be much harder and having just about made it last season, why on earth is he not building a bigger stronger squad? So frustrating at times, it's obvious what we need!
    No.
    Salah and Solanke are at LFC.
    As per the rest players will be brought in and we'll be stronger - no doubt.

On Twitter today:-

Richard Keys: Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.

Anfield360: Everton selling Lukaku and buying several lesser players with the money is the mistake we made with Suarez. They are years behind. #LFC
    Here's looking forward to a summer of hype, hearsay and bullshit, ultimately ending in disappointment and disillusionment.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    No.
    Salah and Solanke are at LFC.
    As per the rest players will be brought in and we'll be stronger - no doubt.
    Deffo mate. Only a fool can think that we are done.
    Here's looking forward to a summer of hype, hearsay and bullshit, ultimately ending in disappointment and disillusionment.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyred View Post
    On Twitter today:-

Richard Keys: Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.

Anfield360: Everton selling Lukaku and buying several lesser players with the money is the mistake we made with Suarez. They are years behind. #LFC
    What Everton have done is buy a very good keeper, and a very good centre back, something 1, we won't be doing 2, haven't done yet. As for Richard Keys' comments, he is way off the mark, they will be no threat to the top 4 which includes us.
    If football was meant to be played in the air, god would have put grass in the sky.

I'd rather us wait, and actually sign some beautiful players, inside and out.

I mean, would you rather have Poulsen, Voroninio and Koncheskers again?

And David'n'goals, and not to mention the one and only EL zhario the wizard, the speed lighting, the great.

I forgot a few!

Let's not forget Phillip Degen, what a legend
    Andrea Drossena! that head was beautiful though, Scored some bangers mind you
    The one and only, basically only ronaldo was better Jovanater!

It still annoys me the likes of torres, and gerrard etc had to play with these championship players, makes gerrard's commitment even more amazing, doubt we'll ever see such a inspiring dedicated, loyal player ever again at the club,I'm just glad I got to see his whole career for us.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 9th July 2017 at 07:52 PM.

I mean, N'Gog wasn't that awful. Had that goal v United in 2010.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I'd rather us wait, and actually sign some beautiful players, inside and out.

I mean, would you rather have Poulsen, Voroninio and Koncheskers again?

And David'n'goals, and not to mention the one and only EL zhario the wizard, the speed lighting, the great.

I forgot a few!

Let's not forget Phillip Degen, what a legend
    Andrea Drossena! that head was beautiful though, Scored some bangers mind you
    The one and only, basically only ronaldo was better Jovanater!

It still annoys me the likes of torres, and gerrard etc had to play with these championship players, makes gerrard's commitment even more amazing, doubt we'll ever see such a inspiring dedicated, loyal player ever again at the club.
    Thankfully, we've raised the bar in terms of quality since those days.
    If football was meant to be played in the air, god would have put grass in the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    I mean, N'Gog wasn't that awful. Had that goal v United in 2010.
    Loved that goal, didn't Reina rush across the field to celebrate it?

As others have said, its still early days. Think its best being quiet about things than blabbing it out for all to hear and see.

We have our captain coming back from injury, a few other injured players coming back to full fitness hopefully.

Still think we shouldn't be spending shit loads on "big names" Alternatives are available in all honesty.

Can anyone honestly say they heard of VVD or Keita a few seasons ago? Or does any actually think Mbappe is worth over 100m?