Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Is that it?

So if someone else gets injured we're in trouble. Shitting my pants.

Signing one more offensive player would have meant selling one of our current options and I'm not entirely sure how prudent that would have been.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by TorresGoalGoal View Post
    Sturridge - not even fit
    Origi - he's a super sub
    Ings?? Really??
    Solanke - no where near good enough

Firmino,Mane,Salah now if mane is injured we're once again in big trouble.
    I'm guessing you've never seen solanke play by that comment. It's nearly as ludicrous as your user name you soapy tit wank

Quote Originally Posted by TorresGoalGoal View Post
    Sturridge - not even fit
    Origi - he's a super sub
    Ings?? Really??
    Solanke - no where near good enough

Firmino,Mane,Salah now if mane is injured we're once again in big trouble.
    I thought that's why we got salah???

We still need a new midfielder anyway, if not keita go and get someone else.

but this is looking depressing

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I thought that's why we got salah???

We still need a new midfielder anyway, if not keita go and get someone else.

but this is looking depressing
    Nearly as depressing as your fucking posts. Jesus man up you big fucking girl moaning and groaning about everything. . 3 good transfers in , no one of anynote leaving. Yes we need more bodies in but I'll check later as I think the transfer window is still open .

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Apple View Post
    I'm guessing you've never seen solanke play by that comment. It's nearly as ludicrous as your user name you soapy tit wank
    Well played indeed sir,well played....You fruity fecker!...

Nearly as depressing as your fucking posts. Jesus man up you big fucking girl moaning and groaning about everything. . 3 good transfers in , no one of anynote leaving. Yes we need more bodies in but I'll check later as I think the transfer window is still open .
    Have you seen solanke play a single competitive game? What is it that Chelsea dont see in him?

3 good transfers?

Salah is the only one that'll play often I reckon, but yeah ok. we're still going to have the same problems with this squad

Quote Originally Posted by pob View Post
    Have you seen solanke play a single competitive game? What is it that Chelsea dont see in him?
    Embarrassing reply from you. The same Chelsea that offered him a contract that he refused to sign over playing time .Yes ,also saw him in the tournament that England have just won and he won the dog bollocks player of the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    3 good transfers?

Salah is the only one that'll play often I reckon, but yeah ok. we're still going to have the same problems with this squad
    Yes 3 good transfers, what's so fucking hard to understand. The Robster will be first choice left back within a few months and Solanke will score 10 goals this season. I have checked though and the window doesn't shut yet so alls not lost

If the Robster becomes first choice left back then presumably it will free up Milner for a midfield role.