Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: Is that it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Surely he'd play some pre-season if he had a chance with us?

It's ok Moreno is back! 100%

P.S still need a CB more than 1 signing for first team would be nice :/
    What happens if we can't sell him we have to get him back in first team as he is better than Gomez and Klavan for sure although I was joking !!

If we don't sign anyone else we can stop this Klopp will attract better players etc this has been an FSG tactic for years they messed about with Salah as well.

If we don't sign anyone else nothing we can do about it but it makes our aim for top 4 pointless I'd rather finish 5th and win a cup than finish 4th get in CL and not strengthen the squad to a good enough standard.

I just hope we hang onto Coutinho or we will have the same problems as last time in CL when we lost Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Dunno what you've just seen Kev but Huddersfield? - Seriously?! We've spent upward of 40m no?
    I believe we have spent 43m and Huddersfield 36m so it's not correct but it is pretty sad to see no way can Klopp be happy.

If Matip or Lovren are injured we have Mr Estonia 🇪🇪 at CB dreadful player

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Dunno what you've just seen Kev but Huddersfield? - Seriously?! We've spent upward of 40m no?
    They've spent 36m, think it was net spend I was looking at, or it was wrong not far behind though!.

I just stupidly got my hopes up for a very good transfer window, my bad.

At least we've fixed the total lack of pace if mane gets injured (Salah) that's about it though.

And we'll see Origi less hopefully thanks to Solanke

But expected more with champs league and feeling like we was actually progressing, Coutinho will leave next season if we don't win anything.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 5th August 2017 at 10:22 PM.

They've spent 36m, think it was net spend I was looking at, or it was wrong not far behind though!
    If it's net spend you are spot on they have spent 2-3m more

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I believe we have spent 43m and Huddersfield 36m so it's not correct but it is pretty sad to see no way can Klopp be happy.

If Matip or Lovren are injured we have Mr Estonia ���� at CB dreadful player
    Strewth, well I haven't been following other clubs very closely but good luck to the plucky young tykes.

I still think Klopp is looking for a centre back. Maybe not an expensive one but a centre back nonetheless

There's something not right if we don't get anyone else in, I still have a bit of hope especially when hopefully we'll sell a few more.

I don't understand it, we had like +2m net spend last year once again if what i've seen is right.

So where the fuck is all the money going?

So much for all that shit about klopp having a "warchest" and all this.

We're the five time kings of Europe and the 8th richest club in the world and yet on top of the above we spent f-all last season, less than the BS over the previous two seasons and our record signing until Salah's add-ons kick in is still Andy Carroll at 35m.

Absolutely pathetic. The common denominator? A bunch of owners who are as tight as can be. They need to stump up serious cash and get their backside into gear. If not they should (but won't) sod off.

I didn't expect that big a window, FSG have rarely gone over a net spend of more than one 'top player' (=20-30m or so and rising)

I still think we'll buy a new centre back with the Markovic millions. Unless we score a free transfer or loan deal.

There's something not right if we don't get anyone else in, I still have a bit of hope especially when hopefully we'll sell a few more.

I don't understand it, we had like +2m net spend last year once again if what i've seen is right.

So where the fuck is all the money going?

So much for all that shit about klopp having a "warchest" and all this.
    FSG are clearly not willing to spend LOTS of fans said it s because of Rodgers etc he can't attract the players they were right he couldn't attract them as he didn't have the money to!

Klopp is a name manager and we are dicking about in this window we better hope we have a Man Utd 1993-94 season and the young players come good otherwise it's probably back to EL next season

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    We're the five time kings of Europe and the 8th richest club in the world and yet on top of the above we spent f-all last season, less than the BS over the previous two seasons and our record signing until Salah's add-ons kick in is still Andy Carroll at 35m.

Absolutely pathetic. The common denominator? A bunch of owners who are as tight as can be. They need to stump up serious cash and get their backside into gear. If not they should (but won't) sod off.
    I am with you Noods we know what we need so does Klopp as he has identified CB and CM but it's not happening I know we have time in the window but I hope we don't just sign a Klavan style CB as it's a waste of money.

We have zero chance of CL and PL with this squad it's sad but true