Bet for FREE on football and win real cash bet4F is changing the game

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2017-18 table

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    A few seasons ago Chelsea went from 1st to 8th! Wonder if you had a giggle then.
    Pissed myself at the special one getting the boot, thanks.

Of course, that's not in any way relevant to my original point but do carry on.
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigRC View Post
    Not at all. I was being serious when saying we'll go close if Klopp gets the players he wants.

It was the idea of there being some reason behind Chelsea dropping from 1st to 6th, that gave me a good giggle.
    Cool - never had you down as such an optimist.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Pissed myself at the special one getting the boot, thanks.

Of course, that's not in any way relevant to my original point but do carry on.
    "Had a giggle about members suggesting Chelsea will drop from first to 5th/6th"

Few seasons ago they did just that, but as some mentioned it happening this season its absurd. You really are that stupid. Cant say it surprised me one bit.

"Had a giggle about members suggesting Chelsea will drop from first to 5th/6th"

Few seasons ago they did just that, but as some mentioned it happening this season its absurd. You really are that stupid. Cant say it surprised me one bit.
    Nope, not that either thicko.

You're not very good at this comprehension thing. Go back and read the posts again. Rinse and repeat until you understand what was going on.
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Cool - never had you down as such an optimist.
    Well then, you simply haven't been paying attention, since Klopp took over.

Well then, you simply haven't been paying attention, since Klopp took over.
    Point taken - you've been a lot more positive since he's come in.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Nope, not that either thicko.

You're not very good at this comprehension thing. Go back and read the posts again. Rinse and repeat until you understand what was going on.
    Holy shit, you really are that stupid...what an absolute imbecile.

Holy shit, you really are that stupid...what an absolute imbecile.
    We can go around in circles with the insults, or you can actually try and comprehend what I was giggling at.

In the interest of the forum, I'd suggest the latter. If you don't want to do that, or can't, then pack it in.

We can go around in circles with the insults, or you can actually try and comprehend what I was giggling at.

In the interest of the forum, I'd suggest the latter. If you don't want to do that, or can't, then pack it in.
    Trying to comprehend your actual existence and relevance, but that will take me a while.

I couldn't really care what you were giggling at, be it other forum members mentioning that Chelsea would fail to make top four, or that other forum members have an opinion (that god forbid differs from your own) that losing two of their star players may cause them to falter.

Maybe get off your high pony (as I don't see you riding a horse) and show a bit of respect to others who a) have an opinion and b) are far far more educated than you are.

Whilst you accuse me of "insults" you regularly throw subtle ones towards others. Now pipe down, share your opinions and don't take the piss out of others. You rancid tit!

Hey Doc, go fuck yourself.