Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 141718192021222324
Results 231 to 239 of 239

Thread: Coutinho transfer request

  1. #231
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    8,902
    Having to put the suitcases back up in the loft can't be good for his back.

  2. #232
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    17,836
    Hahahaha I'd like to think that's all your own work Ian 😂😂

  3. #233
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    8,902
    Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Hahahaha I'd like to think that's all your own work Ian 😂😂
    Having just come back from holiday myself ,it is indeed.

  4. #234
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    4,809
    Surely theyll take the hint and fuck off now.

  5. #235
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ootsville
    Posts
    3,727
    Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Surely theyll take the hint and fuck off now.
    Doubt it, pretty sure they demanded 100% of the Neymar fee up front, this latest offer had 'huge' add ons which suggests they offered significantly less than the €125m.

    This won't be over until 1st Sep.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

  6. #236
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    liverpool
    Posts
    6,276
    Not only is the timing of the bid insulting, so too is the fact that so much of that bid comprises of add-ons when we know they got 100% of the Neymar fee upfront.

    Not only that, but according to Paul Joyce apparently one of the add-ons was dependant on Coutinho winning Ballon d'Or!

    Cheeky, cheeky fuckers.

  7. #237
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    liverpool
    Posts
    6,276
    Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    Doubt it, pretty sure they demanded 100% of the Neymar fee up front, this latest offer had 'huge' add ons which suggests they offered significantly less than the €125m.

    This won't be over until 1st Sep.
    80m upfront apparently - the rest in add-ons.

    Anfield HQ‏Verified account @AnfieldHQ 7m7 minutes ago
    The breakdown would have seen Liverpool receive a guaranteed payment of 82.1m with a further 36.5m linked to his progress..Detail of Barcelona bid with add ons linked to Coutinho winning Ballon
    d'Or (Paul Joyce)
    Last edited by johnnyred; Today at 04:29 PM.

  8. #238
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,656
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyred View Post
    80m upfront apparently - the rest in add-ons.

    Anfield HQ‏Verified account @AnfieldHQ 7m7 minutes ago
    The breakdown would have seen Liverpool receive a guaranteed payment of 82.1m with a further 36.5m linked to his progress..Detail of Barcelona bid with add ons linked to Coutinho winning Ballon
    d'Or (Paul Joyce)
    Haha they might get somwhere with 100-115m upfront then addons on appearances /goals

  9. #239
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ootsville
    Posts
    3,727
    30% in add ons is really taking the piss.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11th August 2017, 12:10 PM
  2. Coutinho hands in transfer request
    By Sky Sports in forum LFC News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11th August 2017, 11:30 AM
  3. Van Dijk hands in transfer request
    By Sky Sports in forum LFC News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 7th August 2017, 05:10 PM
  4. Van Dijk hands in transfer request
    By Sky Sports in forum LFC News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 7th August 2017, 04:50 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18th May 2016, 09:50 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •