Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast

Thread: Coutinho transfer request

What would people think if Klopp wanted to sell Coutinho due to the transfer request, but FSG didn't due to their public statement prior to the transfer request?

Klopp basically disowned Sakho for his attitude problem in pre-season last year. Coutinho has gone well beyond turning up late etc..

Can't really see a way back for Coutinho now if I'm honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulby View Post
    What would people think if Klopp wanted to sell Coutinho due to the transfer request, but FSG didn't due to their public statement prior to the transfer request?

Klopp basically disowned Sakho for his attitude problem in pre-season last year. Coutinho has gone well beyond turning up late etc..

I would think it's all hot air.

Klopp and FSG have been on the same page since this saga started. Coutinho is not for sale. How much more obvious can they make it?
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    People said that when we played a scratch team v Real Madrid a few years ago.
    That was humiliating.
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    People said that when we played a scratch team v Real Madrid a few years ago.
    we had gerard, masch and torres. we haven't a single player anywhere close to that quality now

Quote Originally Posted by pob View Post
    we had gerard, masch and torres. we haven't a single player anywhere close to that quality now
    Think he's referring to the tactical genius, deciding to put out the 2nd string, away to Madrid. A fucking disgusting act that should have seen the dopey cunt lose his job on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulby View Post

If Klopp wants him gone he'll be gone. After replacements have been signed imo.

Fsg will roll back on their stance saying, as soon as Klopp decided he wanted him gone we backed the managers decision. Our earlier position was based on Klopp wanting him to stay. To do otherwise would be madness.

Think it's a 50-50 call as to what happens now, the odds on here qouted seem to back it.
    Though I think he'll be gone myself as has been said he can't be trusted anymore, he may stay of course and everything will just be delayed till next summer.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigRC View Post
    That was humiliating.
    And the limp 3-0 home defeat that preceded it, with Madrid having gears to spare?

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    And the limp 3-0 home defeat that preceded it, with Madrid having gears to spare?
    What about it?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigRC View Post
    I would think it's all hot air.

Klopp and FSG have been on the same page since this saga started. Coutinho is not for sale. How much more obvious can they make it?
    Have you seen his post match comments yesterday?

He's distancing himself from their decisions.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

I fail to believe Coutinho will play for us again? Why, well we've seen what klopps done with Sakho? it's not just coutinho handing in a transfer request, it's what he's come out saying his relationship with klopp etc, moaning all of a sudden basically about things, you think Klopp will forget that?

Me neither.

And frankly if he does forgive him, he should bring back sakho into the fold because he's better than Klavan and miles better than Lovren on his day still, isn't what we need but we're very fucking limited.

If moreno can get into the side again aswell..

We're talking about the same guy that's far to stubborn to even consider another CB or other options so far
    Last edited by Kev0909; 13th August 2017 at 12:07 PM.