Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: GOT series 7 - containers spoilers

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    I quite like him too, would just feel extremely cheap if they both survive.
    I would think they almost certainly survived, the series hasn't been fond of off the screen deaths, not a great way for really good characters to go.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,926
    Just had the privilege of binge watching all seven seasons (for the first time) over the past month. Has to be the best television show bar none at the moment.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Khazad-dm
    Posts
    10,765
    Quote Originally Posted by hmmm View Post
    I would think they almost certainly survived, the series hasn't been fond of off the screen deaths, not a great way for really good characters to go.
    Is Beric a really good character though?
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    5,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Is Beric a really good character though?
    I like him. Would have liked him and thoros to have been in it more. Beric has one of those voices id quite happily have on tape reading a story to fall asleep to.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Khazad-dm
    Posts
    10,765
    Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I like him. Would have liked him and thoros to have been in it more. Beric has one of those voices id quite happily have on tape reading a story to fall asleep to.
    I liked Thoros a lot more. We'll see how it pans out, but as I said, it will seem rather cheap if they both live. Jamie too.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    5,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    I liked Thoros a lot more. We'll see how it pans out, but as I said, it will seem rather cheap if they both live. Jamie too.
    I know what you mean but its nailed on theyve made it out. Doubt they'd be killed off like that without a grand exit, especially Tormund. Hes too much of a universally liked character. Beric still has a lot more to him I think.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Is Beric a really good character though?
    He has a flaming sword watcha talking about. Seriously though, he might not be all that likeable but I think the brotherhood still has a fairly substantial role to play.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by hmmm View Post
    He has a flaming sword watcha talking about. Seriously though, he might not be all that likeable but I think the brotherhood still has a fairly substantial role to play.
    I believe we'll see him fighting The Night King one-on-one.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Beric still has a lot more to him I think.
    Absolutely!

Similar Threads

  1. Walking Dead Series 7 **contains spoilers**
    By red4life86 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 17th February 2017, 01:25 PM
  2. Jessica Jones (no spoilers)
    By n4c in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 21st February 2016, 11:49 PM
  3. Doctor Who S9(With spoilers)
    By hmmm in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 17th December 2015, 09:41 AM
  4. The Walking Dead (with spoilers)
    By n4c in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 1st December 2015, 12:40 PM
  5. The Walking Dead - contains S5 spoilers
    By red4life86 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 1st April 2015, 01:10 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •