Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111415161718192021

Thread: Please donít go jurgen

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Why should I accept that I haven't a leg to stand on? Because the you....Oracle says so? please..

The oracle with peaches like:

Yep - and if I pick all the winning numbers in next weeks lottery I might have my mortgage payed off by next year..

Is this what a football forum is for? To hurl cheap insults and talk about pigs flying in the sky?

Seriously - just look at your nonsense, you have been getting away with it for much to long.

You are the classic playground bully.
    Yes, I need a full on conspiracy theorist to set me straight. That'll do the trick.

You make complete shit up about FSG buying Ox to appease the fans and then ask me, why you haven't a leg to stand on? And you expect a serious answer? Don't ask me to validate the diarrhea floating around inside your head, you huge fucking whopper.
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigRC View Post
    Yes, I need a full on conspiracy theorist to set me straight. That'll do the trick.

You make complete shit up about FSG buying Ox to appease the fans and then ask me, why you haven't a leg to stand on? And you expect a serious answer? Don't ask me to validate the diarrhea floating around inside your head, you huge fucking whopper.
    "Shit, diarrhea, fucking"

And all in just a few short sentences. You clearly feel you are in a position of strength..

For the record, I didn't ask you to validate anything, my assumption about the signing of the Ox is as valid as any and the only 'loose stool' in here is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    "Shit, diarrhea, fucking"

And all in just a few short sentences. You clearly feel you are in a position of strength..

For the record, I didn't ask you to validate anything, my assumption about the signing of the Ox is as valid as any and the only 'loose stool' in here is you.
    It really isnít and thatís the bit youíre failing to grasp, time and time again. Youíve plucked this conspiracy out of your hole and are clinging to it for grim death, as if it has some meaning. Itís completely unfounded, yet here you are, day in day out, trying to get us to accept it.

It is pure drivel and when I call you out on it, your reponses become even more weird. I think weíre long past the point of no return here. Youíre not going to get it. So, itís around this time I say, yep, youíre probably right there Steveo, FSG probably did buy Ox to appease the fans. Good thinking lad. Then I bail the fuck out of the conversation, as fast as I can.
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigRC View Post
    It really isn’t and that’s the bit you’re failing to grasp, time and time again. You’ve plucked this conspiracy out of your hole and are clinging to it for grim death, as if it has some meaning. It’s completely unfounded, yet here you are, day in day out, trying to get us to accept it.

It is pure drivel and when I call you out on it, your reponses become even more weird. I think we’re long past the point of no return here. You’re not going to get it. So, it’s around this time I say, yep, you’re probably right there Steveo, FSG probably did buy Ox to appease the fans. Good thinking lad. Then I bail the fuck out of the conversation, as fast as I can.
    No...you have simply chosen to believe that I have some sort of warped belief in a conspiracy.. I don't. I stated my case quite clearly - at least I thought so.

I, perhaps like many was at a loss as to why we signed the guy, and the ONLY thing that makes sense to me was what I stated. It's the sort of thing that happens in business all the time. Klopp has muted a liking for a player, the club has largely failed to land his main desired targets - the player fits the profile - the club has a Champions League to contend with and needs to add cover and the net spend is very very very small. It doesn't seem such a stretch to me for them to all decide - Klopp - included - to get the Ox IF he is willing to come for less than Arsenal and Chelsea are offering.

That is really all I have ever alluded to.

No need to hurl insults, or to try and suggest that it amounts to conspiracy..
    Last edited by Steveo; 24th October 2017 at 12:02 PM.